Table Of Interest
- 1 International Student Internship Program At Princeton University In USA 2020/2021
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ International Student Internship Program (ISIP) At Princeton University In USA 2020/2021“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the International Student Internship Program At Princeton University In USA 2020/2021 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [isip princeton, summer research programs for international students, international research internship, summer research programs for international graduate students, summer research internship 2020, foreign internships for indian engineering students 2020, princeton undergraduate summer programs, university summer internship programs, International Student Internship Program (ISIP) At Princeton University In USA 2020/2021], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ International Student Internship Program (ISIP) At Princeton University In USA 2020/2021 ”.
The International Student Internship Program (ISIP) is now available for international undergraduates from other educational institutions for internships during the summer months. The program is administered by the Office of the Vice Provost for International Affairs and Operations.
The purpose of the ISIP program is to offer promising young scholars from outside of the United States the opportunity to get to know Princeton University and to work with and learn alongside Princeton’s renowned professors and scholars.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for international undergraduate students from other educational institutions to intern with Princeton University faculty, scholars and administrators on campus in the summer
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Office of the Vice Provost for International Affairs and Operations
Internship can be taken inU.S.
To qualify for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Internship applicants must be currently enrolled undergraduates at institutions outside of the United States and must be at least 18 years of age before the start of the internship.
- Only college students who have already completed a year of full-time undergraduate study by the start of the summer internship can apply, i.e. students who will become college sophomores, juniors, or seniors after the summer internship are eligible to apply.
- High school students, incoming college freshmen, as well as students who will receive their bachelor’s degrees before the start date of the summer program are not eligible to apply.
- International students must be able to meet the funding requirements for J-1 Student Intern visas, including covering costs of housing, healthcare, transportation and visa. Individuals need to submit official documentation of financial support before acceptance to the program.
- In limited circumstances, a sponsoring faculty member may wish to provide funding from his/her research funds.
- ISIP participants will be required (by law) to purchase health insurance that provides adequate coverage.
Internship Open for International Students: The internship program is available for an international (non US citizen) student currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at an institution outside of the U.S.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
ISIP provides opportunities for promising young scholars to work with Princeton faculty and to experience the unique research and scholarly environment on their campus. Interns must be nominated by a Princeton faculty member or Princeton administrator who wishes to sponsor their research or educational internship.
- The program will make available housing and meal plans at subsidized rates and will provide structured activities to create and support the sense of a cohort among ISIP interns.
- The program will provide program orientation, cultural events, opportunities to share research experiences, and social gatherings.
- Princeton University’s Davis International Center will provide supporting J-1 visa documentation for individuals accepted to the program who meet the criteria for a J-1 visa. For more information on the J-1 student intern regulations, visit the Davis International Center’s website.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: The program is 9 weeks, from June 11 to August 10, 2018. An extension or reduction of one week is allowable if requested by the Princeton faculty mentor. Total length of the internship must not exceed 10 weeks.
Notification: Applicants will be notified of the results by the end of March.
- Note that ISIP application is by Princeton faculty/administrator nomination only.
- A professional letter of recommendation needs to be submitted directly by your recommender to Claire Hu at [email protected], Program Director.
Internship Application Deadline: Submit your application with all required materials by February 28.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” International Student Internship Program (ISIP) At Princeton University In USA 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020