Igbajo Polytechnic HND Admission Form 2020/2021
Table Of Interest
- 1 Igbajo Polytechnic HND Admission Form 2020/2021
If you have been searching for Igbajo Polytechnic HND Admission Form 2020/2021, igbajo poly hnd school fees, igbajo polytechnic result, result igbajo polytechnic ng, igbajo polytechnic student portal, igbajo result, igbajo polytechnic edu eg, igbajo poly nd school fees, igbajo polytechnic rector, then you are in the right place.
Igbajo Polytechnic, a community-owned Polytechnic in Boluwaduro Local Government Area, State of Osun and accredited by the NBTE and Approved by NYSC, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its HND Programmes as indicated below:
Igbajo Polytechnic HND Programmes.
Latest Update: Igbajo poly post UTME screening date has been announced. The screening will take place as follows:
Venue: School Premises
Date: 25th and 26th January, 2021
Time: 10:00AM PROPMT.
Candidates are to come along with all the following credentials:
- O’LEVEL RESULT
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- JAMB ADMISSION LETTER (OPTIONAL)
- RECOMMENDATION LETTER
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT ATTESTATION
For Enquiries Message us on WhatsApp only 08132420817 to be Added to a WhatsApp Group
|1.||SLT Microbiology option|
|2.||SLT Physics Electronic option|
|5.||Business Administration & Management|
Igbajo Polytechnic HND Admission – Entry Requirements.
- As in ND Courses
- ND Certificate of Igbajo Polytechnic or other Government approved Polytechnic, with at least Lower Credit grade.
- Evidence of one year Industrial Training
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission requirements for their programme of study before completing the application form.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information and pay special attention to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (12 months from the date of ND certification for those with Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of ND certification for those with Pass Grade.
- Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE would be considered for the admission.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch card.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E- Mail address while completing application form on-line.
- Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced soon.
- The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in filling of forms
- Students with pass may also be considered after 2 years of industrial training.
- ND Jamb Admission Letter.
- Change of Institution is allowed for ND candidate.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
SALES OF FORMS –HND Application Form – N9,500.00
To Apply for our 2020/2021 ADMISSION
- Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created account before.
- If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- ND Result & IT Letter For HND Applicants
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
SALES OF FORMS AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be cosidered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call 08051155177, 08033600739, 08035676161
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Igbajo Polytechnic HND Admission Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading