Table Of Interest
- 1 HYMS Research Fellowship In Immunology For International Students In UK 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ HYMS Research Fellowship In Immunology For International Students In UK, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the HYMS Research Fellowship In Immunology For International Students In UK, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [research scholarships for international students, postdoctoral fellowship 2020 for developing countries, fellowship scholarship 2020, postdoctoral fellowship in usa for international students, international fellowship programs 2020, international fellowship programs 2020, scholarship positions phd, phd research fellowship 2020, HYMS Research Fellowship In Immunology For International Students In UK 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ HYMS Research Fellowship In Immunology For International Students In UK, 2020 ″.
The new HYMS Research Fellowship in Immunology is now available on offer funded by the Hull York Medical School. Fellowship is available for International students.
This Fellowship is intended to provide a stepping stone for a highly motivated and able early career immunologist to move towards a fully-established, independent and externally-funded research career.
Founded on principles of excellence, equality, and opportunity for all, the University of York opened in 1963 with just 230 students.
Since then we have become one of the world’s leading universities, carving out a reputation as an academic powerhouse where a clear focus on excellence has secured national and international recognition alongside longer-established institutions.
- Applications Deadline: February 28, 2021
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Research.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of Immunology. The successful candidate will be expected to pursue an independent programme of innovative research and, by the end of the 1st year, or early in the 2nd year, to apply for a prestigious externally-funded intermediate fellowship. These fellowship opportunities are for instance offered by all the UK research councils, and by several charitable foundations, including the Wellcome Trust.
- Scholarship Award: Fellowship valued at £39,609 – £48,676 per year. The scheme offers salary plus a generous support allowance for equipment, consumables, travel and conference attendance for a fixed term of two years
- Nationality: Fellowship is available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Fellowship is available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- First degree
- PhD or equivalent in immunology or related discipline
- At least two years postdoctoral experience
- Knowledge of immunology appropriate to engage in high quality research
- Knowledge of an appropriate range of research techniques and methodologies
- Research expertise in an area that complements and enhances the department’s research and impact strategies
Skills, abilities and competencies
- Highly developed communication skills to engage effectively with a wide ranging audience, including academics from other disciplines and non-academics and the public, both orally and in writing, using a range of media
- Ability to lead and/or take responsibility for an independent research project
- Ability to supervise the work of others, for example in research teams or projects
- Ability to write up research work for publication and onward dissemination
- Ability to persuade and influence project stakeholders
- Ability to develop research objectives, projects and proposals for own and joint research
- Competency to conduct individual and collaborative research projects
- Ability to identify sources of funding and contribute to the process of securing funds, with collaborators if required
- Ability to extend, transform and apply knowledge acquired from scholarship to research and appropriate external activities.
How to Apply: Apply online
- Go to https://jobs.york.ac.uk
- Find this job using reference 7146
- Complete the online application form
You will need to submit your completed application by midnight (local UK time) on 28 February 2019.
You will need to upload:
- You’re CV
- A letter describing how you meet the requirements of the job
You will also need details of 3 referees.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” HYMS Research Fellowship In Immunology For International Students In UK, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020