HEC Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Scholarship Program for International Students 2023
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ HEC Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Scholarship Program for International Students 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the HEC Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Scholarship Program for International Students will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [hec scholarships 2023 for ms, hec scholarships 2023 for undergraduate students, hec scholarships for mphil, hec scholarships 2023 for phd, hec scholarships 2023 for undergraduate students, hec foreign scholarships 2023, hec scholarships 2023 for masters, hecscholarships 2023 for bs, HEC Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Scholarship Program for International Students 2023], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “HEC Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Scholarship Program for International Students″
Macquarie University is pleased to be offering the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Scholarship Program. The scholarship is available for international students to undertake a direct entry 3-year Ph.D. program.
This scholarship support is available for high-quality candidates. Financial support is co-funded by Macquarie University and HEC.
Established in 1964, Macquarie University began as a bold experiment in higher education. It is consistently ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: Apr
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to any Ph.D. Coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers:
- A scholarship to cover International student tuition fees at Macquarie University for up to 4 years.
- A stipend of $27,596 per annum, tax-free, paid pro-rata (current 2019 rate, subject to change).
- Single rate Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the program (packaged with stipend).
- A return international airfare.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- This scholarship is available to eligible candidates to undertake a direct entry 3-year PhD program.
- Applicants must be made offers for commencement and scholarship as PhD candidates at the university.
- Applicants purpose of providing high-quality research training to qualified PhD students from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan at Macquarie University.
- Applicants should first apply to HEC Pakistan and, if successful, candidates will be given scholarship support letters by HEC, and will be invited to apply to HEC partner universities.
- Applicants then apply to Macquarie University. New applicants will need to apply to Macquarie University for admission and scholarship.
- New applicants apply by completing the Online HDR Candidature and Scholarship Application via the Online Application System. Within the application please answer the question as follows:
- Scholarship Details – Select the scholarship that you would like to be considered for at Macquarie University, select ‘Co-funded Scholarship’
- Funding Arrangements – How will you fund your living and study expenses? indicate HEC Pakistan and quote the shortlisting batch number. Please also upload the shortlisting letter provided by HEC Pakistan to your application in this section.
- To be considered for the scholarship applicants will need to arrange for two academic referee reports to be submitted to the Higher Degree Research Office.
- Applications will be assessed at Macquarie University. If you are successful, Macquarie University will provide a provisional offer letter which the applicant can supply to HEC Pakistan.
- Once the scholarship is confirmed by HEC Pakistan, the candidate will need to complete the necessary acceptance process for Macquarie University to arrange the OSHC and issue an eCoE so the candidate can apply for an Australian Student Visa.
How to Apply: Applicants must then submit a separate application form through the given link: https://www.mq.edu.au/?a=519657
That’s the much we can take on the topic “HEC Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Scholarship Program for International Students”.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships