Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “Harvard Music Lab Summer Internship, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Harvard Music Lab Summer Internship, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [music psychology lab, duke internships summer 2020, music research labs, undergraduate psychology research summer 2020, neuroscience psychology internships, duke psychology summer, behavioral neuroscience internships, psychology research internships, Harvard Music Lab Summer Internship 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Harvard Music Lab Summer Internship, 2020 ″
At Duke University Department of Psychology & Neuroscience, Music Lab is now giving an opportunity for students to spend their summer time with them.
The program is open to undergraduate research assistants in the fields of cognitive science, psychology, evolutionary biology, music theory, ethnomusicology, anthropology, linguistics, and computer science.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work on both ongoing and new studies from design to the manuscript stage.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for undergraduate research assistants
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Music Lab at Duke University Department of Psychology & Neuroscience
An internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be undergraduate research assistants
- Applicants must be in the fields of cognitive science, psychology, evolutionary biology, music theory, ethnomusicology, anthropology, linguistics, and computer science to spend their summer with Music Lab.
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Program benefits include:
- All applicants are encouraged to apply for funding from their home university
- They will support such applications and for exceptional students, they may supplement external funding with up to a $1,800 stipend
- Depending on performance and contribution levels, co-authorship on papers is also a possibility.
At the Music Lab, we study the basic science of music in an effort to understand how and why humans produce and perceive music at all ages and across all cultures.
Summer interns will be working on studies investigating the impact of music on infant affect and behavior, universals and cross-cultural variation in music perception and music production, people’s use of music in daily life, and long-term effects of the use of music in the home on parent and infant health.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
- The internship is 10 weeks long, from 10 June to 16 August 2019.
- Interns will work 40 hours per week. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply
To apply, the applicants must visit https://goo.gl/forms/n9s10iyR4Wh6ie3X2
Prospective interns are encouraged to read our papers at themusiclab.org before applying.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is 1 March 2021.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Harvard Music Lab Summer Internship, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020