Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Great Malaysia Scholarship at the University of Warwick in the UK, 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Great Malaysia Scholarship at the University of Warwick in the UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of warwick undergraduate international scholarships, warwick scholarships postgraduate, warwick university scholarships 2023, warwick chancellor’s international scholarships, warwick university fees payment, university of warwick acceptance rate, university of bristol scholarships, university of warwickmba fees, Great Malaysia Scholarship at the University of Warwick in the UK 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Great Malaysia Scholarship at the University of Warwick in the UK, ″
High achieving students from Malaysia can apply for the Great Scholarship 2021 funded by the University of Warwick in partnership with the British Council. The scholarship program is designed to give financial support to Malaysian students.
As part of the GREAT Britain campaign, the scholarship is open to the student who classifies as a Malaysian citizen and wants to study a postgraduate degree program in the field of Healthcare Operational Management in the WMG department at the University of Warwick.
Established in 1967, the University of Warwick is a public research university. It has around 26,531 full-time students and 2,492 academic and research staff and ranked 7th in the UK.
- Application Deadline: June (17.00 BST)
- Course Level: Scholarship is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: The successful applicant will receive worth up to £15,000
- Numbers of Award: One scholarship is available
- Nationality: Malaysian citizen
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible countries: The scholarship is open to the Malaysian citizen.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarship is available to study a postgraduate degree program in the field of Healthcare Operational Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The candidate must hold an offer to study on the MSc in Healthcare Operational Management, commencing September 2019
- Applicant should have an excellent academic track-record and/or a strong professional profile
- A candidate who has applied to study on the MSc Healthcare Operational Management WMG full-time Master’s course, eligible to apply
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must download and submit the application form.
The scholarship is valued at £15,000 towards tuition fees to study on the above course in the academic year.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Great Malaysia Scholarship at the University of Warwick in the UK “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships| Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships