Table Of Interest
- 1 Grand Union Doctoral Training Partnership ESRC-Funded Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK, 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Grand Union Doctoral Training Partnership ESRC-Funded Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK, 2020 “.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Grand Union Doctoral Training Partnership ESRC-Funded Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [esrc postdoctoral fellowship, esrc doctoral training, grand union dtp, esrc doctoral training partnership for social sciences, esrc phd funding, doctoral training partnership london, grand union dtp esrc, grand union dtp esrc studentship, Grand Union Doctoral Training Partnership ESRC-Funded Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Grand Union Doctoral Training Partnership ESRC-Funded Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK, 2020 ”.
The Grand Union Doctoral Training Partnership is happy to announce ESRC-funded postdoctoral Fellowships to commence 1 October 2019.
The objective of this call is to provide support to those who are within 12 months of completing their PhD, to support them in consolidating their PhD and preparing them for the next stage of their research careers.
Fellowships are aimed at those in the immediately postdoctoral stage of their career, to provide the opportunity to consolidate their PhD through developing publications, their networks, and their research and professional skills.
Our ‘Grand Union’ is a Doctoral Training Partnership between Brunel University London, the Open University and the University of Oxford. We are one of 14 ESRC Doctoral Training Partnerships across the UK, providing our postgraduate students with high-quality social science research training.
- Applications Deadline: Internal Institution Deadlines
The Open University – February 22, 2021
Brunel University London – contact Emma.Sigsworth-at-brunel.ac.uk for details.
The University of Oxford – some internal deadlines are listed below, please contact other Departments directly for details.
|Economics||17 February 2019|
|International Development||1 February 2019|
|Law||28 January 2019|
|Oxford Internet Institute||1 February 2019|
|Education||15 January 2019|
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The fellows must be located on an accredited DTP or CDT pathway, and as such will be embedded within a high-quality environment for research and training and will be able to apply for support to undertake a varied programme of activities supporting their continuing development for careers both within and outside of academia.
- Scholarship Award: Grants will cover salary costs and candidates can apply for up to £10,000 to support mentoring costs and additional research activity (e.g. travel conference attendance, training, and fieldwork). As a general guide, mentor costs will be around £4,000 and candidates can apply for around £6,000 for additional activity.
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Six fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK (They will be based at one of our partner institutions: Brunel University London, The Open University or the University of Oxford).
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The call will be open to applicants who have undertaken their PhD at a research organisation that is part of an ESRC-funded DTP or CDT. At the application submission deadline (22 March 2019), the applicant must either have been awarded a PhD or have submitted their thesis and passed their viva voce with minor corrections, with the expectation that the PhD will be awarded by the fellowship start date.
Grants are restricted to those with no more than 12 months active postdoctoral experience, between passing their viva and the application deadline of 22 March 2019.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Full details on the scheme are available below in the ESRC Call Specification and FAQ Documents.
Candidates should identify the DTP pathway to which they would be aligned and consult the relevant department/academic unit about potential applications to ensure compliance with any internal deadlines.
Fellows are required to have a mentor based at the University where the Fellowship is held. If you need help identifying a suitable mentor, please contact the relevant Pathway Lead.
An application form and required documents must be submitted as a single pdf via the relevant department/academic unit by 16.00 on 22 March 2019 to gudtp-pdf-at-socsci.ox.ac.uk.
In order to support ESRC equality and diversity monitoring, applicants are also asked to optionally complete and return an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form separately to the main application. Information received will be anonymised, will not form part of any selection process and will not be disclosed to the selection panel or department/academic unit.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Grand Union Doctoral Training Partnership ESRC-Funded Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020