Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Gerda Henkel Fellowship In Digital History At RRCHNM & GHI Wahington In USA 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Gerda Henkel Fellowship In Digital History At RRCHNM & GHI Wahington In USA, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [mandela washington fellowship 2020 application, mandela washington fellowship 2020 application, mandela washington fellowship 2020 application form, mandela washington fellowship 2020 application form, mandela washington fellowship 2020 winners, mandela washington fellowship alumni, benefits of mandela washington fellowship, mandela washington fellowship 2020 winners, Gerda Henkel Fellowship In Digital History At RRCHNM & GHI Wahington In USA 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Gerda Henkel Fellowship In Digital History At RRCHNM & GHI Wahington In USA, 2020 .
Gerda Henkel Fellowship In Digital History At RRCHNM & GHI Wahington In USA, 2020
Applications are invited for Gerda Henkel Fellowship for Digital History at RRCHNM & GHI Washington to study in the USA. Fellowship is available to German scholars.
The German Historical Institute Washington (a member institution of the Max Weber Foundation – International Humanities) is a distinguished non-university affiliated historical research institute that conducts inter- and transdisciplinary research with a transatlantic focus. Its fellowship program promotes cutting-edge research in history and related disciplines and the international exchange of scholars. The GHI seeks to foster inter- and transdisciplinary cooperation and contributes to the advancement of digital history and digital humanities.
- Applications Deadline: January 5, 2021
- Course Level: This is a 12 months long fellowship programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of digital history. The fellowship will provide a unique opportunity for the recipient to work on his or her research project at RRCHNM, where she/he will be in residence for one year.
- Scholarship Award: The monthly stipend will be €3,400 for postdoctoral scholars or €2,000 for doctoral students. The fellow will also receive reimbursement for his or her round-trip economy airfare to the U.S. and a grant for travel to other North American institutions up to € 5,000.
- Nationality: Fellowship is available to German scholars.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowship is available to German scholars
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The fellowship will provide a unique opportunity for the recipient to work on his or her research project at RRCHNM, where she/he will be in residence for one year. We welcome applications from scholars who are seeking seed-funding in order to develop a thrilling idea into a new project and/or funding proposal as well as from scholars who wish to pursue fully-fledged research projects. While at the Center, the fellow will also have the opportunity to collaborate with one of the Center’s Associate Directors in order to develop the skills needed for his or her project, join teams working on projects in development at RRCHNM, and to sit in on graduate digital history classes at GMU. Depending upon qualifications and visa status, the fellow could teach or co-teach undergraduate courses involving digital history.
How to Apply: To apply, please send a cover letter, a CV, a copy of the certificate of your most recently earned degree, the names and contact details of two referees, and a research project proposal (5 pages or 2,000 words max.). The proposal should outline a research question, the main sources to be used, and ideas about what digital tools and methods could be used to analyze those sources. We can accept applications in electronic form only.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ Gerda Henkel Fellowship In Digital History At RRCHNM & GHI Wahington In USA, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020