Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Gensler Student Intern Architecture Summer Program In New York, US 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Gensler Student Intern Architecture Summer Program In New York, US 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [gensler summer intern, gensler student and graduate career guide, gensler graduate program, project architect gensler, architecture internship scholarship, gensler architects chicago, gensler structural engineer, gensler design competition, Gensler Student Intern Architecture Summer Program In New York US 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Gensler Student Intern Architecture Summer Program In New York, US 2020″.
Gensler is delighted to offer the Student Intern Architecture Summer Program in New York, US 2020.
As an Architecture Intern in Gensler’s New York office, you will join their creative studio environment for a full-time, paid internship opportunity.
The program will be running approximately from the end of May to mid-August 2020.
You must be available for the entire duration of the program.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Architecture Intern
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Gensler’s New York office
Internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- You have completed your third year of an undergraduate program or first year of a graduate program in architecture and are returning to your program post-internship. This internship is not for recent graduates.
- Strong Revit skills required, CAD skills a plus
- Strong skills with software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong 3-D computer rendering skills (Sketch Up, 3D Max, Rhino 3D, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Bluebeam
Your additional characteristics:
- Demonstrated leadership ability in school and/or community
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Hand sketching ability
- Resourceful, self-motivated, enthusiastic team player
- Outstanding analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
As an Architecture Intern in Gensler’s New York office, you will do all the following:
- Work on architecture projects as a fully collaborative team member, participating in design charrettes to help define strategic goals for our clients, large or small.
- Collaborate with designers, architects, directors, and managers to plan, design, develop and gain real-world experience working with clients across a spectrum of industries and locations.
- Enjoy the rich culture of our office and firm by experiencing educational sessions and mentorship opportunities that include lunch and learns, lectures, vendor presentations, project tours, and a community focused group intern project.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: The program will run from the end of May to mid-August 2019.
Notification: Not given
To apply, you will need to do registration through the link: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu03/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=GENSLER&cws=44&rid=14004.
- Submit online application including a resume, cover letter, and portfolio in PDF form.
- If you choose to submit a link to an online portfolio, you must make sure it is not password protected and that it contains a resume, cover letter, and work samples.
- Submissions made in Microsoft Word and/or without work samples will not be considered.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is March 1, 2020.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Gensler Student Intern Architecture Summer Program In New York, US 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020