Table Of Interest
- 1 Fulbright Scholarship Program For Nigerian Students 2019/2020 | Fulbright Scholarship Portal 2019
- 1.1 Fulbright Scholarship Program For Nigerian Students 2019/2020 | Fulbright Scholarship Portal 2019
- 1.2 Level/Field of Study:
- 1.3 Host Nationality:
- 1.4 Eligible Nationality:
- 1.5 Type:
- 1.6 Eligibility:
- 1.7 Selection Criteria:
- 1.8 How to Apply for Fulbright Scholarship for Nigerian Students:
- 1.9 Application Timeline:
This has become very important as a result of the very many searches we have been receiving from several undergraduates in all federal and state universities concerning the Fulbright Scholarship Program For Nigerian Students 2019/2020 as well as how to access the Fulbright Sscholarship Portal 2019.
We are glad to inform you that your search has ended and today in this article, we shall desperately deal with all aspects concerning the above scholarship to your maximum utility.
If you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers regarding [fulbright foreign student program eligibility, fulbright masters scholarship nigeria, fulbright scholarship 2019-2020, fulbright scholarship 2019 nigeria, apply embark com student fulbright international, fulbright research fellowship, fulbright scholarship requirements, fulbright scholarship deadline, Fulbright Scholarship Program For Nigerian Students 2019/2020 | Fulbright Scholarship Portal 2019], then you are in the right place.
Without further ado, lets get to the topic “Fulbright Scholarship Program For Nigerian Students 2019/2020 | Fulbright Sscholarship Portal 2019” already.
The Junior Staff Development Program is a non-degree program funded by the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C. and administered by the Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and the Institute of International Education (IIE) in New York.
The program is designed primarily to strengthen capacities of African universities through higher degree training and to develop the potential of their academic staff. It is targeted at young and exceptionally promising faculty members who wish to conduct their doctoral research in the United States.
Applicants must be at least two years into their doctoral program in any discipline at a Nigerian university or research institute at the time of application. However, preference will be given to those applicants in the areas of natural and social sciences, arts, and humanities.
The Scholarship is designed for Students pursuing their doctoral and Research program in any choice Course.
The Scholarship is Hosted in the USA.
The Scholarship is for Only Nigerian Students.
- Applicants must be citizens or nationals of Nigeria, or permanent residents holding a valid passport issued by the government of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be doctoral students and have the endorsement of their home institution.
- Applicants must be at least two years into their doctoral program in any discipline.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record and high level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must meet a minimum score of 100 in the internet based TOEFL test.
- Applicants must have high motivation and a serious commitment to completing the program as scheduled and to returning home.
- Only applicants with strong proposals, outlining their research objectives, methodology, time-frame, and justification for conducting the research in the U.S. will be short-listed for interviews.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not studied in the U.S.
- Applicants in business, law and accounting should understand that most U.S. institutions rarely accept research students in these fields due to high demand for full-time programs and tuition concerns. As a consequence, we face great challenges in finding placements for such grantees unless their proposals are tilted toward economics, development-related areas, democracy, human rights and conflict resolution.
Applicants are advised to read the instructions preceding the application carefully and seek the assistance of senior colleagues who are Fulbright alumna before they commence to fill in the forms.
All applicants must fill out the online application forms completely and attach their supporting documents online (3 academic and professional references, Curriculum Vitae, academic transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended and writing sample.)
ONLY online applications are accepted. Interested applicants can apply online at the following website: http://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/international/
- Application closes:
Award Provider: Fulbright Commission
Thanks For Reading
- 8 top documents for undergraduate Scholarship application
- Dangote Foundation Scholarship
- How to remember 900% of What You Have Read
- Killer Skills To Get Any Undergraduate Scholarship In Nigeria