Table Of Interest
- 1 Federal University Dutsin-Ma FUDMA Post UTME Screening Result 2020/2021
- 1.1 How to Check FUDMA Post UTME Result.
- 1.2 FUDMA Acceptance Fee & Registration Details 2020/2021 Released
- 1.3 Federal University Dutsin-Ma Acceptance Fee and Registration Procedures.
If you have been searching for Federal University Dutsin-Ma FUDMA Post UTME Screening Result 2020/2021, then you are in the right place.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise that the management has released their results.
FUDMA post UTME results are now available online.
How to Check FUDMA Post UTME Result.
- Go to FUDMA post UTME portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select ‘POST UTME REGISTRATION‘ in the What would you like to do? section.
- Finally, click on Continue button to access your FUDMA post UTME score.
First check your admission status by clicking here.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University Dutsin-Ma various degree programmes for 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the institution has released the procedure for acceptance of admission, registration and payments of school charges for UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) candidates are attached below.
Federal University Dutsin-Ma Acceptance Fee and Registration Procedures.
PROCEDURE FOR ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION FOR UTME CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 SESSION
- Successful UTME candidates for the first list should check the University website www.fudutsinma.edu.ng to re-confirm their admission status and the programs of study for which they were admitted.
- Candidates are advised to study and note the specific Departmental subjects requirements before coming to the University to start the registration
- All candidates should note that the University requires Credit in English Language and Mathematics in all its programs.
- Successful candidates are to report to the University for Clearance.
Successful candidates who confirmed that their names are on the Admission list and print JAMB admission letter are to make a non-refundable payment of ten thousand nairas (N10, 000.00) only for acceptance of admission:
- Log onto the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions, and ensure your email address and mobile number on our portal are valid and you have access to them (this is very important as Remita will send the receipt(s) for your payments to the email address provided and it will be used later on in the registration process).
- Then generate a transaction ID and Remita RRR for payment of Acceptance fees;
- To make the payment, use any of the methods below:
- Click pay via remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway, you would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Visa or Master card) or internet banking platform;
- Or print the Transaction Form with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and go to any commercial bank in your locality to pay. You might be required to have the RRR invoice slip sent to your email address provided in item A. above.
- 48 hours after Payment of Acceptance Fees, go to the University portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to print out the following document and sign before moving to the registration centre:
- Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02)
- Undertaking Against Cultism (Form-FUDMA/01)
- A printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission
- Proceed to the screening center with all required documents as listed below for screening and verification of results.
- A signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02) from the University Website;
- A printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission from the Portal;
- Copy of JAMB result Slip and Original JAMB Admission letter
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate;
- Original and photocopy of O’ Level certificates/statement of results;
- Two copies of passport photograph;
- Letter of Reference from a person of reputable standing in the society vouching for your good behavior;
- A signed copy of Undertaking Against Cultism (Form FUDMA/01) downloaded from the University website www.fudutsinma.edu.ng
If you encounter any issue please send your complaints to [email protected]
Online Registration closes on Sunday, 25th October, 2020 at 12:00 midnight.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Federal University Dutsin-Ma FUDMA Post UTME Screening Result 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading