Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Frontline Graduate Internships Program In London, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the L3 Frontline Graduate Internships Program In London, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [frontline summer internship, frontline programme, frontline social work summer institute, frontline application, frontline warwick, frontline address, frontline residential, front line locations, Frontline Graduate Internships Program In London 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Frontline Graduate Internships Program In London, 2020 ″
Frontline Graduate Internship is a great opportunity to kick-start your career. Frontline is hiring Graduate Interns! They will support and develop each individual to help them access future roles at the end of six months – either at Frontline or externally.
Working in a fast-paced, third sector organisation, you’ll be provided with valuable skills and experience, with many opportunities for personal development as you work alongside a leading graduate employer.
The Graduate Intern positions offer an excellent opportunity in this pioneering organisation. The role will also provide support to recruitment officers with their campus events and their work with the Brand Manager teams at campuses across the UK.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for graduate students
Course Level: Internship
Salary: £21,000 pro-rata
Internship Provider: Frontline, UK
An internship can be taken in London
To be eligible, applicants must:
- At least a 2:1 degree (or equivalent) or higher
- Right to work in the UK
- Strong belief and commitment to Frontline’s mission and values
- The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure
- Previous graduate interns have gone on to be offered permanent roles at Frontline, while others have used their newly gained skills and support to access roles in human resources, event management, education charities, and start-ups.
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Frontline is committed to the professional development and wellbeing of all staff. Frontline offers a number of core benefits to all employees:
- Flexible working: Frontline offer a ‘core hours’ policy requiring staff to be in the office between 10:00 and 16:00, with flexibility on working hours around this
- Pension: Frontline offers an 11% pension employer contribution
- Annual Leave: 25 days per year (in addition to bank holidays) rising by 1 day per year after 2 years in service up to a maximum of 30 days. In addition, the office closes from 25 December to 2 January
- Travel: Interest-free loan for season ticket or bicycle
Frontline hires a number of graduate interns each year to join our dynamic, award-winning Recruitment team during one of the most important and exciting points in the recruitment calendar from September to March.
The Graduate Interns are crucial roles in the team to provide administrative support and to manage positive relationships with incoming participants through the hiring checks. They are responsible for wider communication with applicants via email and phone calls.
The role requires someone who is keen to develop and to support with application screening, processing individuals through stages of the recruitment process and to work with and learn to use a variety of different online systems (for example Salesforce).
The key responsibilities of the role are the following:
- Manage relationships with incoming participants
- Represent Frontline and deliver a positive brand experience
- Support Frontline’s selection process
- Manage assessment center events
- Support with wider team projects
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: From September to March.
Notification: Not given
To apply, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Online Application
- Video Interview
- Final Assessment
If you have any queries email [email protected]
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is 25 March 2019. Applications open on 18th February 2020.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Frontline Graduate Internships Program In London, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020