Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ FITM-AYUSH Fellowships For Doctoral & Postdoctoral Research At RIS In India 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the FITM-AYUSH Fellowships For Doctoral & Postdoctoral Research At RIS In India, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [serb overseas postdoctoral fellowship 2020-21, serb overseas postdoctoral fellowship 2020-21 call, dst postdoctoral fellowship, serb npdf results 2020, research fellowships in india, research grants in india, ramanujan fellowship, serb overseas doctoral fellowship, FITM-AYUSH Fellowships For Doctoral & Postdoctoral Research At RIS In India 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ FITM-AYUSH Fellowships For Doctoral & Postdoctoral Research At RIS In India 2020 .
FITM-AYUSH Fellowships For Doctoral & Postdoctoral Research At RIS In India 2020
Applications are invited for FITM-AYUSH Fellowships for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research at Research & Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), New Delhi.
Scholarships are available for Indian students.
The Ministry of AYUSH has established the Forum on Indian Traditional Medicine (FITM) in RIS as a common platform for all actors and stakeholders to come together to contribute to pragmatic policy making in the area and to develop a proactive strategy to be espoused by India at the international level.
- Applications Deadline: December 15, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postdoctoral and doctoral research at Research & Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), New Delhi.
- Study Subject: Selected candidates will undertake systems research that explores economic, sociological, politico-economic, trade, management, and/or IT/digital technology related aspects of Indian Traditional Medicine Systems with the aim of national and global promotion of these systems.
- Scholarship Award:
- All inclusive maximum amount of up to Rs 5 lakh/- per year for Doctoral Fellowships
- All inclusive maximum amount of up to Rs 7.5 lakh/- per year for Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for Indian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in India (New Delhi)
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for Indian students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The Doctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowships are open to scholars with educational backgrounds in any of AYUSH disciplines. Additional qualification in any other specialisation especially IT is desirable. Outstanding candidates from other disciplines may be considered.
How to Apply: Online applications
Applicants should submit duly filled online application at http://www.fitm.ris.org.in/fellowship and upload digital copies of required documents where required.
The Proposal is to broadly comply with the following guidelines:
- Title of the project.
- Statement of the Problem: In the opening paragraphs of the research proposal, the problem to be investigated should be stated clearly and briefly. The significance of the topic in the context of the ITMs should be explained.
- Overview of Literature: The overview of literature should summarize the current status of research, including major findings in the proposed area of study. The research Proposal should clearly establish the relevance of the approaches and findings to the objective of Research Fellowship.
- Conceptual Framework: The Proposal should clearly indicate the concepts to be used and demonstrate their relevance for the study. It should further specify the empirical dimension, if any, that need to be explored for carrying out research.
- Research Questions/Hypotheses: Given the conceptual framework and dimensions of the research to be conducted, specific questions to be answered and hypotheses to be tested through the proposed study should be explicitly formulated, compatible with the research design.
- Coverage: In the light of the research proposed, if sampling becomes necessary, full information on the following points should be given: (I) universe of the study, (ii) sampling frame, and (iii) units of observation and sampling size.
- If the study requires any control groups, they should be specifically mentioned. An explanation of the determination of size and type of the sample shall also be necessary. Proposals not requiring a sample selection should specify their strategy appropriately and describe the rationale behind it.
- Methodology: A suitable description of the methods of research for the study may be given.
- Data Collection: The different types of data proposed to be collected should be clearly mentioned. The sources for each type and the tools and techniques that will be used for collecting these data should also be specified.
- Time Budgeting: The Proposal should have a clearly defined time line, specifying the time required for the completion of each stage of research.
- The Proposal is not to exceed a word limit of 3000.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ FITM-AYUSH Fellowships For Doctoral & Postdoctoral Research At RIS In India, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020