Table Of Interest
- 1 Federal School of Dental Technology & Therapy FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
If you have been searching for Federal School of Dental Technology & Therapy FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021, federal college of dental technology uyo, dental school enugu cut off mark, federal college of dental enugu portal, fedsdtten post utme result, federal college of dental technology and therapy 2020, federal school of dental technology and therapy enugu school fees, federal school of dental technology and therapy, enugu admission list, federal college of dental technology enugu, federal college of dental technology uyo, then you are in the right place.
The Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy is one of the Institutions supervised by the Federal Ministry of Health and one of the eighteen Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria. The College was established in 1955 at No.1 Broad Street, Lagos State, as Federal College of Dental Technology and Hygiene. The primary aim then was to produce Dental Technicians and Hygienists. It underwent a series of transformations and eventually metamorphosed into Federal college of Dental Technology and Therapy in 1978 with an enlarged objective to produce Dental Technolgists and Therapists.
The college was relocated to Federation close along Jim Nwobodo Avenue, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu State in 1982.
The college offers programmes in Dental Therapy at the National and Higher National Diploma Levels. Graduates are expected to fulfill a mandatory one year Internship before being mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Graduates practice as full professionals in Nigeria after registration with Dental Technologists or Dental Therapists Registration Boards of Nigeria.
Research & Output
At FEDSDTTEN we engage in research activities both in the laboratories and community levels. Some of the outstanding results of our research activities are the following products;
- Recycling of used gypsum products (Stones and Plasters)
- Local fabrication of silica bonded investment material
- Propounding herbal toothpaste
- Local production of mouthwash with Garcinia Cola (Bitter Kola)
- Local production of Curing Bath etc
The college is duly recognized for Bio-prospective and Biotechnological Research.
That registration exercise for the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN), Enugu, Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
Federal School of Dental Technology & Therapy Post UTME Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have scored not less than 120 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the College, if successful in the PUTME examination.
- Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for (2) and (3) above.
How to Apply for Federal School of Dental Technology & Therapy Post UTME
- The amount for the application form is 2,000 and can be obtained by clicking this link: https://portal.fedcodtten.edu.ng/Modules_PostGraduate/PostBasicNursingApplications/GeneratePGBNInvoice.aspx.
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE”, fill in your details, print the invoice and take to the bank to make payment. Return to the portal, click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION
- FORM”, enter the generated RRR (remita) number to complete the Admission Application Form.
- Thereafter proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the under listed documents at the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer.
- a. O ’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ) e. t. c.
- b. Photocopies of all evidences of payment
Wednesday, 6th of January 2021.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading