Funded European Research Council PhD funding for UK, EU & International Students
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “Funded European Research Council PhD funding for UK, EU & International Students ”
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Funded European Research Council PhD funding for UK, EU & International Students will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [postgraduate scholarships uk, uk scholarships for international students 2019, phd funding charities, british council scholarships for international students, phd funding grants, phd stipend in uk for international students, uk scholarships for international students 2019, scholarships to study in uk for african students, Funded European Research Council PhD funding for UK, EU & International Students ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Funded European Research Council PhD funding for UK, EU & International Students ″
Funded European Research Council PhD funding
Swansea University and the European Research Council are giving an opportunity to apply for the PhD scholarship that available for UK, EU, and International Students.
This fully funded European research council PhD position is activated for high achievement applicants and having the motive to support them in their studies.
Founded in 2007 by the European Commission, the European Research Council supports pioneering projects. It is a public body for funding of scientific and technological research which is conducted within the European Union. Swansea University has 7 colleges spread across its two campuses and offers 330 undergraduate courses and 120 postgraduate courses for aspirants.
Why at Swansea University? At this university, you will have a large amount of independent research and laboratory to study also be supported by its great faculty and facilities. Also, you will be able to gain access to higher paying jobs like environmental scientists and specialists as well as developing your personality and communication skills.
May 31, 2019
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2019/2020 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2019
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2019/2020
- 4 Year Scholarships 2019/2020 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2019
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2019/2020 | Psychology Scholarships 2019
- Scholarships For African American Students 2019/2020 | African American Scholarships 2019
- Asian American Scholarships 2019 | Japanese American Scholarships 2019
- Eligible Countries: The opportunity is available for the UK, EU, and international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You are able to be a part of a PhD degree course in the field of Chemistry and physics to explore the controlling and studying rotational quantum states of molecules during molecule-surface collisions.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have an excellent researcher skill to pursuing this program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants are informed to take admission in a PhD course at the university. After taking admission, complete the fund application form and send it through email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, research statement, details of two supporting references, and supplementary personal statement. Email the documents with ‘ERC 1 PHD application’ in the subject line of your email or post them to- Recruitment and Marketing Team, College of Science, Wallace Building, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a first, upper second class honor or a master’s degree in physics or chemistry or any related disciplines.
- Language Requirement: Require IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent. You need to satisfy all the requirements of the English language if English is not your local language.
The educational award will cover the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £14,999. But funding details for international aspirants are not confirmed.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Funded European Research Council PhD funding for UK, EU & International Students “.
Thanks For Reading