Table Of Interest
- 1 ESUT Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | ESUT Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- 1.1 ESUT Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | ESUT Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- 1.2 What Is Acceptance Fees?
- 1.3 Why do you need to Pay Acceptance Fees?
- 1.4 What Happens when you do not pay ESUT acceptance fees on time?
- 1.5 What is the actual Cost of ESUT acceptance Fees?
- 1.6 How To Pay ESUT Acceptance Fees
- 1.7 How To Print ESUT Acceptance Letter
- 1.8 ESUT RELATED POSTS
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “ESUT Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | ESUT Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted Enugu State University Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the Enugu State University about the acceptance fees and acceptane fees payment details.
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [how to generate esut acceptance fee invoice, esut acceptance fee portal, esut admission list, esut news 2019, esut admission news, esut hostel fee, esut acceptance fee 2019, esut admission list 2019, ESUT Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | ESUT Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “ESUT Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | ESUT Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee mean is using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission , then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2019 as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explaination concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are luckly to be given, then you should hold it dealy for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you dont need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
The actual cost of ESUT acceptance fees is N26,000.
- Login to your ESUT dashboard http://www.portal.esut.edu.ng/login.aspx
- From the left menu, click on “Acceptance fee” to expand the menu and then click on “Generate Acceptance Invoice”
- Enter the required information and proceed to generate an invoice.
You can print and continue your payment to the bank or even pay online using your ATM card (MasterCard, Visa, and Verve) are all accepted card types.
For bank payment of ESUT acceptance fees, you can pay to the following banks within the school:
Fidelity Bank plc, and Access Bank.
After a successful payment, follow the steps below to print out your ESUT acceptance letter
- Login to your profile http://www.portal.esut.edu.ng/login.aspx
- From the left menu, click on “Acceptance fees” to expand the menu.
- Click on “Pay Acceptance Fees” on the next screen, enter your details including your payment reference number.
If the payment was successful, you will be able to see your ESUT acceptance letter and then print it out.
Registration Procedure for newly admitted ESUT students
After a successful ESUT acceptance fee payment, the next thing you’re expected to do is to generate a school fees invoice from the university portal.
- Login to ESUT portal http://www.portal.esut.edu.ng/login.aspx
- From the left menu, click on “School fees” to expand the menu
- Click on “Generate Invoice“, on the next screen, enter your information and continue.
- Login to ESUT portal http://www.portal.esut.edu.ng/login.aspx.
- On the left menu, click on “School Fees” to expand the menu
- Click on Pay school fees and then enter your reference number, the method of payment and year you’re paying for and submit.
You will have a print out if everything was successful.
Note: From day one, you should keep carefully all the invoices you generated from the school portal and bank printout of payment safe and remember to have a photocopy also.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ESUT Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | ESUT Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines”.
We hope you have been fully satisfied?
However, if you have any questions left unanswered, do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.
Thanks For Coming around.