Table Of Interest
- 1 15 Erasmus Mundus EMLex Master Scholarships For International Students to Study Abroad 2020/21
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ 15 Erasmus Mundus EMLex Master Scholarships For International Students to Study Abroad, 2020/21”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the 15 Erasmus Mundus EMLex Master Scholarships For International Students to Study Abroad, 2020/21 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [masters scholarships 2020, masters scholarships for developing countries, fully funded masters scholarships for developing countries, fully funded masters scholarships for developing countries 2020-2021, masters scholarships 2020-2021, emlex erasmus, masters scholarships for african students, masters scholarships 2020, 15 Erasmus Mundus EMLex Master Scholarships For International Students to Study Abroad 2020/21 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ 15 Erasmus Mundus EMLex Master Scholarships For International Students to Study Abroad 2020/21
15 Erasmus Mundus EMLex Master Scholarships For International Students to Study Abroad, 2020/21
The new Erasmus Mundus European Master in Lexicography (EMLex) is now available for all new international students.
Erasmus Mundus applicants have the opportunity to name their preferred choices for their home university; the selection committee distributes the applicants equally to the partner universities.
The European Master in Lexicography (EMLex) is an international Master’s degree programme (120 ECTS) that has been offered since 2009. Since 2016 the EMLex can be concluded with an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree.
includes a joint summer semester abroad for all students in cooperation with many universities and institutions.
- Applications Deadline: The application deadline for an EMJMD scholarship in the 2020/21 intake expires on March 1, 2019. The application deadline for EMJMD students of the 2020/21 intake on a self-financing basis expires on 15 April 2019.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue two years Master degree programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the universities.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship includes
- contribution to subsistence costs: 1,000 € per month for the entire duration of the EMLex study programme (24 months maximum)
- contribution to travel and installation costs:
- for scholarship holders resident in a programme country: 1,000 € per year for travel costs
- for scholarship holders resident in a partner country whose location is situated at less than 4,000 km from the coordinating institution (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg): 2,000 € per year for travel costs + 1,000 € for installation costs
- for scholarship holders resident in a partner country whose location is situated at 4,000 km or more from the coordinating institution (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg): 3,000 € per year for travel costs + 1,000 € for installation costs
- The scholarship also includes participation costs for the EMJMD-EMLex (see point 2 for details). These participation costs cover all additional costs which occur during your studies. They particularly include tuition fees, health insurance, library costs, administrative costs, cultural events.
Note: If you study in your home country you will not receive a contribution to subsistence costs for the duration of your stay there. If you are a partner country student and study at Stellenbosch you will only receive the contribution to subsistence costs for the duration of three months of your stay.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: EMLex provides 15 scholarships for the intake of 2019/20.
- Scholarship can be taken to Study Abroad
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
These conditions apply to both Erasmus Mundus students with and without a scholarship (self-financing basis).
Applicants must have a Higher Educational Institution (HEI) degree in the area of
- (Computational/Applied) Linguistics
- (Foreign) Languages
- Book Studies / Library and Information Science
- or other relevant disciplines, subject to the consent of and the approval by the Consortium’s admission committee.
If your HEI degree is still in progress, you may nevertheless submit an application. The restriction, in this case, will be that the HEI degree certificate is available before the start of the EMLex study course.
4.2. Language Requirements
Competences in textual reception that enable the students to understand texts in their field of studies and to take an active part in specialist discussions are absolutely necessary for a successful participation in the EMJMD EMLex master course. Instruction languages are English and German as lectures will always be held in one of these languages. Language skills must be proven by the respective language certificates.
- In your application, you have to document text production skills in one of the two instruction languages that correspond to at least level B2.
- At the begin of your studies, you have to have good text reception skills in both languages.
- Language certificates cannot be older than two years.
- No other documents than the above-mentioned will be accepted as evidence for the necessary language requirements.
Proficiency in English (for non-native speakers) must be certified by one of the following institutions for at least the given level (equivalent to B1 // B2):
- onSet-Englisch. This test can be taken at a licensed test centre in your country.
- British Council (IELTS): 4.5 – 5 // 5.5 – 6.5
- Trinity (ISE Foundation): ISE I // ISE II
- TOEFL iBT: at least 42 // at least 72
- Cambridge: Preliminary Certificate // First, Advanced or Proficiency Certificate
- English studies / Anglistik Bachelor degree (or comparable degree) from one of the universities in the EMLex programme
Proficiency in German (for non-native speakers) must be certified by one of the following institutions for at least the given level (equivalent to B1 // B2):
- onSet-Deutsch(former “OnDaF”). This test can be taken at a licensed test centre in your country.
- Goethe-Institut: Zertifikat B1, grade at least ‘gut’ // Zertifikat B2, grade at least ‘gut’
- Österreich-Institut: ÖSD-Zertifikat B1, grade at least ‘gut’ // Zertifikat B2, grade at least ‘gut’
- Germanistik Bachelor degree (or comparable degree) from one of the universities of the EMLex programme
How to Apply: Application procedure
- Fill out the application form on the computer and sign it by hand.
- Send the application form together with the following documents to emlex-erasmusmundus-at-fau.de.
- Pay attention to the following requirements:
- All documents have to be in PDF format.
- The file should not exceed 4 MB (if so you might have to zip the files).
- The documents have to be in the following order:
(1) Application form
(2) Motivation letter (2 pages max., in English or German). In the letter you should respond to the following aspects:
- Explain the reasons why you wish to study the EMLex Master Programme, express your expectations and your own contribution. In addition, you should state what you plan to do with the EMLex master degree.
- Report your experiences with scientific or practical lexicography that you have already made and why you have an interest in lexicography.
- Explain your choice of the preferred home university (while your preferences will be taken into account as far as possible, the final assignment will be made to best fit your study needs).
- Answer the following question: Which lexicographic project would you like to realize in your home country if you had the chance to do so?
(3) Certificate of HEI degree
(4) A transcript of academic records
(5) Language certificates
(6) A copy of your identity document
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” 15 Erasmus Mundus EMLex Master Scholarships For International Students to Study Abroad 2020/21 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020