Table Of Interest
- 1 Fully Funded EPSRC Funded PhD Research Studentships At Durham University In UK 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Fully Funded EPSRC Funded PhD Research Studentships At Durham University In UK, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Fully Funded EPSRC Funded PhD Research Studentships At Durham University In UK, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [durham university astrophysics phd, durham university phd, durham university postgraduate, durham university physics, astrophysics phd uk, durham university postgraduate admissions, durham soft matter, durham university reference, Fully Funded EPSRC Funded PhD Research Studentships At Durham University In UK 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Fully Funded EPSRC Funded PhD Research Studentships At Durham University In UK, 2020 ”.
Fully Funded EPSRC Funded PhD Research Studentships At Durham University In UK, 2020
A number of PhD Positions are now open in new EPSRC funded Centre for Doctoral Training to undertake research within our PhD and MSc programmes. Due to funding requirements the post is only open to UK and EU students.
Durham University is distinctive – a residential collegiate university with long traditions and modern values. We seek the highest distinction in research and scholarship and are committed to excellence in all aspects of education and transmission of knowledge. Our research and scholarship affect every continent.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: June 28, 2020
- Course Level: Studentships are available to study Postgraduate research program.
- Study Subject: We expect to take on several STFC-funded students for a PhD degree, in addition to further students either self funded or with funding from different sources. Students will undertake full-time (or part time) cutting edge astronomical research, in addition to our postgraduate lecture courses in their first year: Astronomy and Astrophysics and Astronomical Instrumentation. Applications are invited for a 3.5 year fully funded PhD research studentship in the development of novel hyperspectral instrumentation to work with Dr. Cyril Bourgenot in the Department of Physics at Durham University.
- Scholarship Award: Astronomy Post-graduate Research Studentships: The STFC-funded PhD studentships cover course fees and living expenses for the duration of the studentship (typically 3.5 years); the eligibility criteria for a fully funded STFC studentship is based on UK residency 3 years prior to the start of the studentship, unrestricted rights to remain in the UK and be citizen of a European Union member state.
Advanced Instrumentation Studentship: Moisture content measurement in crops using a novel Infrared hyperspectral imager: The full time studentship includes a stipend of £14,777 per year, fees and support for research costs and conference travel.
- Nationality: Due to funding requirements the post is only open to UK and EU students
- Number of Scholarships: A number of PhD positions will be available in the EPSRC funded Centre for Doctoral Training in Soft Matter and Functional Interfaces (SOFI CDT).
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Due to funding requirements the post is only open to UK and EU students
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Astronomy Postgraduate Research Studentships
Applicants are required to have, or expected to gain, at least a 2.1 in an integrated MPhys or a pass in a Masters degree or a 1st class in a Bachelors degree, in physics, astrophysics or mathematics.
Advanced Instrumentation Studentship: Moisture content measurement in crops using a novel Infrared hyperspectral imager.
Applicants should have or expect to attain at least an upper second class integrated masters or a first class bachelor’s degree in a related subject (e.g. Physics, Engineering). We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for the application of novel optical instrument design to real world problems and who can demonstrate self-motivated ingenuity, innovation, drive and creativity. Programming skills, optical manufacturing and metrology knowledges are desirable. Good team-working and communication skills are essential.
English Language Requirements: Please check requirements for your subject and level of study.
How to Apply: Please submit applications electronically via the Durham University, Department of Physics website https://www.dur.ac.uk/study/pg/apply/
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Fully Funded EPSRC Funded PhD Research Studentships At Durham University In UK, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020