Table Of Interest
- 1 Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary At Australian Catholic University In Australia 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary At Australian Catholic University In Australia, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary At Australian Catholic University In Australia, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [australian catholic university scholarship, australian catholic university scholarships for international students, australian catholic university courses for international students, catholic scholarships for international students, Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary At Australian Catholic University In Australia 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary At Australian Catholic University In Australia, 2020 ″.
Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary At Australian Catholic University In Australia 2020
The Australian Catholic University (ACU) is inviting applications for Undergraduate Nursing Scholarship for International and Australian Students in 2020.
The Emergency Nursing staff of St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne has raised funds over the years to establish this bursary to support socially and economically disadvantaged students who aspire to join the nursing profession.
Established in 2014 this bursary offers students the opportunity to be supported whilst studying Nursing at ACU and the opportunity to interview for a graduate year at St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne.
ACU College is the centre for Vocational Education and Training (VET) at Australian Catholic University (ACU).
ACU College offers courses in nursing, education support, individual support, early childhood, fitness, leadership, and management, First Aid and CPR. Our courses are offered in Queensland, Victoria, and the Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
• Application Deadline: March 11, 2021.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate Nursing or Midwifery degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Health Sciences.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship is valued at $2,500, to be paid in one lump sum
• Number of Scholarships: There is one scholarship available.
• Nationality: International and Australian Students can apply for this scholarship.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
• Eligible Countries: International and Australian Students can apply for this scholarship.
• Entrance Requirements:
• Citizenship: domestic and international students
• Faculty: Health Sciences
• Course: Undergraduate Nursing or Midwifery degree
• Campus: Melbourne
• Year level: any
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Prospective ACU Students: Go to the Register tab to register your details and set up your login details. Record your username and password in a secure location.
1. After logging in, or when registering, you will need to complete the personal information screen. Once all required fields are completed, submit your information. Not all fields are required however we recommend you complete the entire form. (If you are an ACU student it is very important that you enter your ACU student email address.)
2. Once you have submitted your personal information you will need to attach your supporting documentation.
a. The document types that can be uploaded are .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .pdf.
b. If you have more than one document to support one of the criteria, scan all of the documents together and upload as one file.
c. Combined file size should not exceed 8MB.
3. Once you have uploaded your documents, your application will be processed. After the closing date, eligible applications will be considered by a Selection Committee and you will be notified by email as to the outcome of your application.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary At Australian Catholic University In Australia, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020