Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Uburu EBSCONSU Post-Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Form 2024/2025
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Uburu EBSCONSU Post-Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Form 2024/2025, then you are not alone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the 18-month Post-Basic Midwifery programs of the Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu, Ebonyi State for the academic session.
EBSCONSU Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in WAEC, NECO and/or NABTEB. A combination of WAEC/WAEC, NECO/NECO, WAEC/NECO is acceptable. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse with a current practising licence.
How to Apply for EBSCONSU Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form
To apply for admission into the Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu, Post-Basic Midwifery Programme an applicant is expected to pay a non-refundable application fee of N6,000.00.
- Go to ebsconsu.edu.ng/apply
- Click on the Start Application Button Below
- Fill out the required details in the next form.
- Print out your payment invoice and proceed to any bank to make payment using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) in your invoice OR pay online using your debit card
- Return to this portal and click on Continue Application
- Type in your RRR and complete your details
- Print out your Exam Slip and come to the Exam Venue with it.
The portal is open for application on January and closes on June
EBSCONSU Post-Basic Midwifery Entrance Exam
Time: 10:00 am on the dot
Exam Type: Paper-Pen Test
NOTE: Come to the exam venue with your Application Slip. Only candidates who pass the entrance examination will be eligible for an interview. Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
DISCLAIMER: Please beware of fraudsters as the management of EBSCONSU does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission.
ENQUIRES: Phone: 08069825461, 08082808378 E-mail: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Uburu EBSCONSU Post-Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Form “.
Thanks For AReading