Doctoral Scholarships For International Students At Wittenberg Centre For Global Ethics In Germany 2020
Table Of Interest
- 1 Doctoral Scholarships For International Students At Wittenberg Centre For Global Ethics In Germany 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Doctoral Scholarships For International Students At Wittenberg Centre For Global Ethics In Germany, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Doctoral Scholarships For International Students At Wittenberg Centre For Global Ethics In Germany, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [phd scholarship in germany for developing countries, scholarships in germany for international students 2020, scholarship in germany for undergraduate, germany scholarships for african students, phd scholarships in germany for international students 2020, phd positions in germany 2020, phd in germany for international students, open phd positions in germany, Doctoral Scholarships For International Students At Wittenberg Centre For Global Ethics In Germany 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Doctoral Scholarships For International Students At Wittenberg Centre For Global Ethics In Germany, 2020″.
Doctoral Scholarships For International Students At Wittenberg Centre For Global Ethics In Germany, 2020
The Wittenberg Centre for Global Ethics is awarding six doctoral scholarships for admissions in October 2020. Scholarships are available for international students.
The scholarship funding of the doctoral program aims to financially support the doctoral students so that they can concentrate on their research, the study program, and their field projects.
The WCGE is a non-profit Think Tank. We offer training in ethics to current and future leaders to equip them with systematic schemes of analysis and decision-making which can be applied in everyday work situations.
We, as an institution, are independent and take a global outlook. Our training is based on a long-standing tradition of academic research and the specific formats we offer include seminars, dialogue processes and research and teaching projects in cooperation with higher education institutions.
- Applications Deadline: February 17, 2021
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: The dissertation projects of applicants must fit the thematic focus of the doctoral program and the research interests of the supervising professors. Applicants should familiarize themselves with the professors’ research interests on the program’s website.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship includes a monthly stipend of 1,350 € and a membership in the doctoral program. Four scholarships are financed by the Karl Schlecht Foundation (KSG), two by the Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft (SDW).
A scholarship includes the following benefits:
- A monthly living and research cost stipend of 1,350€.
- Reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs incurred for courses and meetings of the study program or of field projects outside of Lutherstadt Wittenberg.
- Membership in the doctoral program.
- Provision of working space at the WCGE.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Six doctoral scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must fulfil the doctoral program’s conditions of entry and have been accepted into the doctoral program.
- Applicants must not already receive funding for the same project from a public or private institution, or a scholarship from a foundation.
- Their secondary earnings are within the permitted thematic, time-constricted, and financial conditions that have been clearly specified above.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: An application comprises the following documents:
- Letter of motivation (in English, max. 1000 words)
- Personal data sheet/CV (in German or English)
- Academic reference letter
- Exposé of research idea (in German or English; max. 5000 words)
- Copies of bachelor’s, master’s, magister and/or diploma certificates (or a provisional certificate) with all individual grades that are relevant for the examination and final grade
- Internship and employment certificates (if applicable)
- Certification/proof of voluntary work (if applicable)