Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH Resumption Date 2021 for Continuation of 2019/2020, crutech resumption date after covid-19, crutech resumption after covid-19, when is crutech reopening, crutech academic calendar, crutech resumption date for 2020, crutech resumption date for 2021, crutech reopening date, crutech news, crutech resumption date after covid-19, then you are not alone.
This is to inform all the students, parents/guardians and the general public that the management of the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) has announced the resumption date for the continuation of 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all staff, students and the general public that, after the brief shutdown of Calabar Campus of the University of Cross River State due to the students’ unrest of Friday, June 04, 2021, Management at its meeting of Tuesday, June 15, 2021, approved the recall of Students back to Campus for resumption of academic activities with immediate effect.
Management further decided that:
- Each undergraduate student of Calabar Campus is expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000) only being a surcharge for damages brought on the institution.
- All payments are to be made through Bank Draft to the Bursar, CRUTECH, Calabar. The Bank Draft shall then be submitted to the student’s respective Faculty Finance Officer in exchange for a valid receipt.
- All payments should be completed on/or before Friday, June 25, 2021.
- Failure to meet the above payment deadline will attract a penalty of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
- Lectures will commence on Wednesday, June 16, 2021, in all departments in the Calabar campus.
Students are further instructed to comply with the above directives and to properly conduct themselves as they return to campus, so as to ensure successful completion of the 2019/20 academic session.
Victor Ephraim Ene
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH. Resumption Date 2021 for Continuation of 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading