Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “Crescent University Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now”.
This has become absolutely necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site viewers concerning when the Crescent University Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2019/2020 will be out as well as how to apply easily.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for [crescent university school fees, crescent university abeokuta, crescent university courses and fees, crescent university admission list, crescent university abeokuta student portal, crescent university abeokuta hostel, crescent university part time courses, crescent university part time school fees, Crescent University Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Crescent University Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now
Candidates who scored 150 and above in 2019 JAMB to a special Post UTME screening scheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, 5th October 2019
Venue: Crescent University Campus, Km 5 Ayetoro Road, Abeokuta.
Time 10am to 4pm
Interested candidates who did not choose Crescent University can attend this screening or subsequent daily screenings.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
It is also very important to note that courses like;
Fisheries and Aquaculture
Property and Commercial Law
Jurisprudence and International Law
Environmental and Water Resources
Urban and Regional Planning
All Have a duration of five years (5) while other courses have a duration of 4 years.
Crescent University Admission Eligibility / Requirements.
1. those who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) should apply
2. Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta their choice in JAMB but scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply. But must go ahead and do change of institution to Crescent as first choice at any CBT centre.
3. All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
4. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
How to Apply for Crescent University Post UTME.
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Crescent University Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now“.
Thanks For Reading
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2019
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2019
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues