Updated List Of Courses Offered In Eastern Poly Port-Harcourt & Requirements
Table Of Interest
- 1 Updated List Of Courses Offered In Eastern Poly Port-Harcourt & Requirements
If you have been searching for Updated List Of Courses Offered In Eastern Poly Port-Harcourt & Requirements, eastern polytechnic port harcourt san egwu, eastern polytechnic abia, eastern polytechnic abuja, eastern polytechnic part time, eastern polytechnic admission list, eastern polytechnic aba, is eastern polytechnic port harcourt accredited, port harcourtpolytechnic part time school fees, then you are in the right place.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY
The general entry requirements for National Diploma (ND) Programmes are as stipulated by NBTE/JAMB.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
The general duration for:
- National Diploma (ND) Programme – 2years.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) – 2years.
Applicants with the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the National Diploma programme by direct entry:
(i) G.C.E Ordinary Level or its equivalent (Teachers Grade II, WASC, SSCE) with five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other two subjects from the following: Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Commerce, History, Statistics, Geography, Government, Agric Science/Biology obtained at not more than two sittings; or
(iii) Five credit passes in relevant subjects as stated in (i) above obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized Preliminary ND Programme offered by the Polytechnics and similar post-secondary technical institutions.
Diploma Certificates shall be classified as follows:
- Distinction – GPA of 3.50 and above
- Upper Credit – GPA of 3.00 – 3.49
- Lower Credit – GPA of 2.50 – 2.99
- Pass (P) – GPA of below 2.00
The entry requirements into National Diploma in Computer Engineering Technology are as follows:
a. Five credit level passes at SSCE or equivalent at not more than two sittings. The five subjects must include Mathematics, Physics and any two other science subjects. At least a credit pass in English Language is required.
b. A pass in Engineering trade and credit passes in Mathematics and Physics and one other subject in the National Technical Certificate. Also a credit pass in English Language in the NTCE is mandatory.
c. Four credit passes in an NBTE recognized Pre-ND course offered in a Polytechnic or similar post secondary technical institution. The credit passes must include Mathematics, Physics, and any two science subjects. Candidates must in addition obtain at least a credit pass in English Language.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENT
1.1 National Diploma (ND):
The entry requirement for National Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology are:
- Five Credit level passes at senior school certificate examination (SSCE) or its equivalent at not more than TWO sittings. The five subjects must include mathematics, physics and any TWO other science subjects. At least a pass in English Language is required.
- The National Technician Certificate (NTC) in electrical trade with credit passes in mathematics, physics and
- Five Credit passes in an NBTE recognized preliminary ND course offered in a polytechnics or similar post secondary technical institutions. The credit passes must include mathematics, physics and TWO other science subjects. Also a pass in English Language is mandatory.
ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The minimum requirements into National Diploma in Business Administration and Management are:-
i. At least five relevant passes at credit level in school certificate (SSCE), GCE O’Level, NECO, NABTEB etc including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
ii. The teacher’s Grade II certificate with merit or credit passes in at least five relevant subjects.
iii. Passes at credit level in five relevant subjects at the Pre-ND Examination of a recognized Polytechnic.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Updated List Of Courses Offered In Eastern Poly Port-Harcourt & Requirements”.
Thanks For Reading