Table Of Interest
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Byzantine Studies Postdoctoral Fellowship At University Of Notre Dame In USA, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [notre dame fellowships, notre dame medieval studies phd, notre dame dissertation fellowship, medieval studies program notre dame, medieval postdoctoral fellowship, notre dame postdoc, notre dame medieval institute, notre dame medieval institute library, Byzantine Studies Postdoctoral Fellowship At University Of Notre Dame In USA 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Byzantine Studies Postdoctoral Fellowship At University Of Notre Dame In USA, 2020 ”.
Byzantine Studies Postdoctoral Fellowship At University Of Notre Dame In USA, 2020
Applications are invited for Byzantine Studies Fellowship for a nine-month Postdoctoral Fellowship in Byzantine Studies. Fellowship is available for international students.
This fellowship is designed for junior scholars with a completed doctorate whose research deals with some aspect of the Byzantine world.
Meet Us in the Middle Ages: The Crossroads of Everything. Medieval people made the modern world. Greek, Arab, and Latin natural philosophers built our scientific tradition.
European poets and story-tellers invented vernacular literature while reading classical poetry and Middle-Eastern frame tales. Rabbis, priests, and imams—as they talked, and squabbled, with each other—constructed our religious traditions.
Our representative democracies and university systems are essentially medieval institutions.
- Applications Deadline: February 1, for the upcoming academic year
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of Byzantine Studies. This Fellowship is open to qualified applicants in all fields and sub-disciplines of Byzantine Studies, such as history (including its auxiliary disciplines), archaeology, art history, literature, theology, and liturgical studies, as well as the study of Byzantium’s interactions with neighboring cultures.
- Scholarship Award: $36,000 plus benefits.
- Nationality: Fellowship is available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Byzantine Studies fellows must hold a Ph.D. from an internationally recognized institution. The Ph.D. must be in hand by the beginning of the fellowship term.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Submit your application through Interfolio. You will need to upload a letter of application, a project proposal of no more than 2500 words, a current C.V., and three letters of recommendation.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020