Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship New Zealand 2020
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship New Zealand 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship New Zealand 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [phd economics scholarship in new zealand, scholarship position new zealand, phd scholarships in business administration in canada, scholarships in new zealand for developing countries, nz scholarships, new zealand scholarships for srilankan students 2020, scholarship positions for phd, new zealand scholarship for filipino, Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship, New Zealand 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship New Zealand 2020” .
Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship, New Zealand 2020
The University of Auckland is delighted to offer Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship for students enrolling on a full-time basis. New Zealand and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The purpose of the Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship is to encourage students with an excellent academic record to undertake postgraduate research in the Faculty of Business and Law.
The University of Auckland is the highest ranked New Zealand University in the main world university rankings. The University of Auckland has been ranked internationally as New Zealand’s leading university for Graduate Employability.
- Application Deadline: June 1 and December 1, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Business, Economics, and Law within the Faculty of Business and Law.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship will cover tuition fees (up to 120 pts) and student levies.
Amount and Type of Award
- The number of new scholarships to be awarded is determined annually.
- At least one scholarship will be available for applicants of M?ori descent.
- At least one scholarship will be available for applicants of Pasifika descent.
- The scholarship is available to full-time domestic and international students and consists of the equivalent of full-time domestic tuition fees (up to a maximum of 120 points per year) and compulsory student services fees
- Nationality: National and International students
- Number of Scholarships: At least two scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021Top 10 Medical Schools In Texas 2020/2021 | Medical Schools In Texas Requirements 2020
Eligible Countries: National and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: All applicants for this scholarship must:
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in their undergraduate study, usually achieving at least an A- average or better in the major of their undergraduate study
- Be enrolling for the first time in the Bachelor of Business (Honours), the Master of Laws, the Master of Business, or the Master of Philosophy.
- Be enrolling on a full-time basis.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants for this scholarship must complete an AUT Application for Enrolment (AFE) for the Bachelor of Business (Honours), the Master of Laws, the Master of Business or the Master of Philosophy.
Application for this scholarship is via our AUT online scholarship application portal. An official academic transcript of the applicant’s prior undergraduate and postgraduate study will need to be loaded into the portal if any study was completed at an institution other than AUT.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship New Zealand 2020”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020