Bingham ECWA University Postgraduate Courses
Table Of Interest
- 1 Bingham ECWA University Postgraduate Courses
- 1.1 Bingham University Postgraduate Courses.
- 1.2 Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- 1.3 How to Apply for Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form.
- 1.4 Submission of Application Forms
- 1.5 School FEES
- 1.6 Bingham University Postgraduate School Fees.
If you have been searching for Bingham ECWA University Postgraduate Courses, bingham university admission 2020, bingham university pg admission 2020, history of bingham university, baze university school fees, bingham university postgraduate courses, bingham university courses and fees, bingham university hostel, bingham university cut off mark, bingham university admission 2020, then you are not alone.
The management of Bingham University has advertised the following postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
Bingham University Postgraduate Courses.
FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- Department of Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGD)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.Sc.)
- Department of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGD)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (M.Sc.)
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCE
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc.)
- Department of Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGD)
- Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (MCSDF)
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Political Science
- Master of Election Management (MEM)
- Master of Legislative Drafting (MLD)
- Department of Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Media Communication (PGD)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bingham University Postgraduate programmes.
Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
The Departmental requirements are already available on the University Website. Prospective candidates must, however, satisfy the general regulations governing Postgraduate admissions at Bingham University as follows:
- Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme, or possess Certificate of Exemption in lieu;
- Must submit three (3) Referees’ Reports, attesting to the intellectual capacity, aptitude, and independent research skills of the candidate;
- Must forward relevant Academic Transcripts;
- Must possess a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in a relevant course for the Master of Science (M.Sc.) programmes.
How to Apply for Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form.
Online application forms will be on sale from Monday 16th September 2020 for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Application forms are available online subject to the payment of a non-refundable fee for the programme of interest as follows:
- Master Programmes = N20,500
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) = N15,500
The payment process has been streamlined to reduce the challenges associated with accessing the forms online. Check the detailed user guide here: https://bit.ly/bhu-pg-userguide for details on how to make payments. Visit the University website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/pgadmission to apply.
Completed application forms should be printed out and submitted to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, Kodape, Karu.
Submission of Application Forms
Completed application forms should be printed out and a copy submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University. All candidates are expected to complete the application form and submit alongside other relevant documents.
The management of the Bingham University, Kodape, Karu, School of Postgraduate Studies, has released the tuition fees schedule for its various postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Bingham University Postgraduate School Fees.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Master of Public Health (MPH)||N 500,000|
|Accounting & Finance (PGDAF)||N 200,000|
|Accounting & Finance (M.Sc)||N 250,000|
|PGD Management (PGDM)||N 200,000|
|Master in Business Administration (MBA)||N 350,000|
|M.Sc Human Resource Management (HRM)||N 250,000|
|Master of Election Management (MEM)||N 400,000|
|Master of Legislative Drafting (MLD)||N 300,000|
|Digital Media & Communication (PGD)||N 200,000|
|Biochemistry (M.Sc)||N 270,000|
|Computer Science (PGD)||N 200,000|
|Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (MCSDF)||N 400,000|
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Bingham ECWA University Postgraduate Courses”.
Thanks For Reading