Aspire Master Scholarships at University College Dublin Ireland 2023/2024
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Aspire Master Scholarships at University College Dublin Ireland ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Aspire Master Scholarships at University College Dublin, Ireland will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [masters scholarships ireland, scholarships in ireland, ireland scholarship for african, study abroad ireland scholarships, ireland scholarship 2023, government of ireland scholarships 2023, phd scholarships in ireland for international students, mba scholarships for irish students, Aspire Master Scholarships at University College Dublin, Ireland 2023/2024], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Aspire Master Scholarships at University College Dublin, Ireland ” .
Aspire Master Scholarships at University College Dublin Ireland
The University College Dublin is inviting applications for Aspire Scholarship Programme for ordinarily and legally resident in Ireland. These scholarships are intended by the donor as a contribution to the recovery of the Irish economy.
The Aspire Scholarship Programme represents an extraordinary gesture of belief by the donor in the resilience of this country and the calibre of Ireland’s graduates.
University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s leading research-intensive universities. It is Ireland’s largest and most diverse university with over 30,000 students, drawn from approximately 124 countries. It actively promotes university life as a journey of intellectual and personal discovery through its highly innovative and flexible UCD Horizons undergraduate curriculum and is the most popular destination for Irish school-leavers.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major| Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Application Deadline: Around May
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: Multiple MSc and MBA awards for 50% tuition fees.
- Nationality: Students who are ordinarily and legally resident in Ireland are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: If you have the talent, the drive and the initiative to study at UCD Smurfit School and to go on to a successful career, but are being held back by your personal financial circumstances, one of these scholarships could be for you. This year we are offering:
- Up to 3 MBA Scholarships.
- Up to 9 Scholarships for our specified Business Masters programmes.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Students who are ordinarily and legally resident in Ireland are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Open to all specified MSc Business, MBA and Executive MBA applicants who are ordinarily and legally resident in Ireland and who meet the entry requirements of their chosen programme. Please note the GMAT deadline for MBA applicants is 14 May 2018.
View our course entry criteria for more details
*Please note the following MSc courses are not covered by Aspire Scholarships:
- MSc Biotechnology & Business
- MSc Biotherapeutics & Business
- MSc International Law & Business
- MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Design
- MSc Pathway
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the University’s English Language Requirements.
How to Apply: In order to be considered for the scholarships, you must;
- Firstly, you must complete and submit an online application to a UCD Smurfit Taught Masters programme by 11th May 2018. Click here to apply for a UCD Smurfit Taught Masters. Please note you must have an offer from us before proceeding with step 2.
- Complete the online Scholarship Application Form. All required fields must be completed. Click here to complete the Scholarship Application Form. Please note that you will not see these scholarships at this link until you have submitted a valid application by May (step 1 above).
- Ensure you complete and submit the Financial Questionnaire with your application. The form can be downloaded from this link: Aspire Scholarship – Financial Questionnaire 2018
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Aspire Master Scholarships at University College Dublin, Ireland 2020/2021”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship