Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “Ashesi University Admission Forms 2023/2024 | Ashesi Application Form & Requirements“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails and calls we have been receiving from Ashesi aspirants pertaining when the Ashesi University Admission Forms will be out on sale for academic session.
However, we are glad to inform all those who have been searching for [ashesi university application form 2023, ashesi university interview, ashesi university cut off points, ashesi university courses, ashesi admission list, ashesi university fees in ghana cedis, ashesi university courses and fees, ashesi university engineering courses, Ashesi University Admission Forms 2023/2024 | Ashesi Application Form & Requirements] then you can see that you are not the only one searching.
Without wasting much time, lets head to the topic proper.
Ashesi University Admission Forms | Ashesi Application Form & Requirements
- Updated List Of Courses Offered In Liberal Arts College Called The Ashesi University
- Ashesi University School Fees For Freshmen & Returning Students
- Ashesi University Cut off Points | Ashesi University Cut Off Points & Requirements
We are committed to excellence and therefore recruit the best and brightest students through a very competitive application process. Though we place an emphasis on academic merit, our admissions process also focuses on factors such as leadership potential, extracurricular activities, communication skills and writing proficiency.
1. Completed application form, including personal essays.
2. High School transcripts or report cards for at least six terms.
3. One of the following examination results is required:
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE); Six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
- Six IGCSE (G.C.E. O-Level) passes including Mathematics, English, and Science are required together with at least three ‘A’ Level passes (with grade A-D)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- American / Canadian High School Diploma
- French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English)
- Other equivalent exam results approved by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana
(Please note that all certificates and results slips other than the WASSCE must be referred to the National Accreditation Board for verification, evaluation and to determine their eligibility for admission into Ashesi.)
In addition to meeting the requirements described for Ghanaian nationals, applications from International students must meet the following requirements:
- Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
- Evidence of English Language proficiency: International students for who English was not a language of instruction during high school, must submit evidence of English language proficiency, including but not limited to the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE): Three core subjects including Mathematics, English and Science, and three elective subjects including Elective Mathematics and Physics, with a C6 or better in each of them.
- A-Level: Three A-Level passes (A-D) including Mathematics and Physics, and six IGCSE (G.C.E. O-Level) passes including Mathematics, English, and Science are required for admission to Ashesi. A grade of D or better in Further Mathematics instead of Mathematics is also acceptable for entry as a prospective engineering major.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma: For prospective engineering students, Mathematics SL with a 5 or better, or Mathematics HL with a 3 or better is acceptable to fulfil the entry mathematics requirement; similarly, Physics SL with a 5 or better, or Physics HL with a 3 or better is acceptable to fulfil the entry physics requirement. However, Mathematics HL and Physics HL are expected to be a competitive engineering applicant.
All students that transfer into Ashesi must begin as first year students. Ashesi currently does not accept transfers into the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of our academic program.
In order to secure admission, transfer candidates must provide official transcripts from each college or university attended. It is your responsibility to ensure that Ashesi has received an official transcript from each institution attended in order to complete your application.
Each year we receive hundreds of applications from all across Africa from which some 20% of students are admitted to join our freshman class.
Successful applicants demonstrate a commitment to growth and learning, tackle tough challenges in and out of the classroom, and have a strong desire to contribute to Ashesi’s global community.
If you have not done so already, visiting our campus is a great way to learn about Ashesi first-hand. The Admissions Office is open all-year, and will be happy to host you for a visit. To schedule a visit, or learn more about Ashesi’s admissions process, contact us at [email protected] or call us on: +233 302 610 330, +233 501 568 499 or +233 204 374 374
(2) Pay Application Fees
- GHs100 for Ghanaian nationals; $50 for international applicants.
(How to pay application fees)
(3) Submit completed applications
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
Scan completed application and email to: [email protected]
The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. The university is not liable for payments transferred into the wrong account or those which may not, due to bank error, reflect in Ashesi’s bank account.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ashesi University Admission Forms 2 | Ashesi Application Form & Requirements “.
Thanks For Reading