Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form 2020/2021
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021, akwa ibom state school of nursing past questions, uyo school of nursing admission form for 2020 2021 out on sale, 2020 2021 school of nursing form akwa ibom state, akwa ibom state school of nursing result 2020, akwa ibom state school of nursing form 2020, akwa ibom state school of nursing result 2020, school of nursing ikot ekpene, akwa ibom state school of nursing admission list, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited for admission into the Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing for the Basic and General Nursing programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
Registration Commences from Monday 24th August to Friday 18th September, 2020 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2019 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
REGISTRATION / PROCESSING FEES
- Registration fee – N5,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Commitcee – N200.00
- Customized file – N300.00
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
Saturday 3rd October, 2020.
Friday 18th September 2020.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading