Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form 2019/2020
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form 2019/2020, akwa ibom state school of nursing past questions, uyo school of nursing admission form for 2019 2020 out on sale, 2019 2020 school of nursing form akwa ibom state, akwa ibom state school of nursing result 2018, akwa ibom state school of nursing form 2019, akwa ibom state school of nursing result 2019, school of nursing ikot ekpene, akwa ibom state school of nursing admission list, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Basic Nursing programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2019 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
How to Apply
Registration Commences from Monday 17th June to Friday 5th July, 2019 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
- Registration fee – N5,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N200.00
- Customized file – N300.00
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
Saturday 20th July, 2019
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form 2019/2020″.
Thanks For Reading