Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike AE-FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Form 2024/2025
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for AE-FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Form 2024/2025,funai post utme 2024/2025, funai post utme exam date, funai post utme portal, funai post utme form 2024/2025, funai post utme cut off mark, how to reprint funai post utme slip, funai post utme result2024/2025, funai post utme past questions, then you are in the right place.
This is to inform the general public that on-line registration for the Supplementary Post – UTME screening exercise of the Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) is on.
FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Available Programmes.
Limited vacancies for admission exist in the following programmes;
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Agric-Business & Management
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Faculty of Education
- Agric Education
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- Education Management
- Guidance and Counseling Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physical and Health Education
- Physics Education
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Faculty of Humanities
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Faculty of Science
- Computer Science
FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility.
- Interested candidates must have scored 180 and above in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- All candidates can apply whether he/she had chosen the university as first or second choice or not at all in the 2019 UTME. However, those who did not choose the university as first choice should effect a Change of Institution to AE-FUNAI on JAMB portal. Also, those going for new courses should effect a Change of Course on JAMB portal. All candidates should effect the change on JAMB Portal before registering for the PUTME. Deadline for interested candidates to effect all required changes is Tuesday, 17th September, 2019.
- Candidates who sat for the 2019 AE-FUNAI Post–UTME Screening Exercise and scored below 180 may re-apply and can opt to change their initial course on JAMB portal. All such candidates shall be required to participate in a fresh Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019 AE-FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Exercise but were not offered admission in their initial courses should also re-apply for any of the advertised courses
- Direct Entry candidates must have chosen AE-FUNAI as first choice institution.
- All applicants shall participate in the screening exercise.
How to Apply for FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click onSupplementary Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under Supplementary Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Upload CLEAR COPYof recent passport photograph
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
DATE FOR SCREENING
Screening commences from ………………….
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Examination notification slip printed from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of screening.
- Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score.
- A biro or pencil. The screening shall be at the University Computer Based Test Center and it shall be computer- based mode.
NOTE: Any candidate who is offered admission into the university through the supplementary application shall not be permitted under any circumstance to request for a change of course in future. Candidates should be guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME subject combinations and SSCE/Direct Entry requirements.
For further enquiries, please contact these Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08170899288. E-mail: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike AE-FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Form”.
Thanks For Reading
- FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form Out | Apply Now For Screening
- FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form Out | Apply Now For Screening
- FUNAI Postgraduate Courses | FUNAI PG School Fees
- FUNAI Postgraduate School Fees | FUNAI PG School Fees Breakdown
- FUNAI Postgraduate Admission Form Out | How To Apply Easily
- FUNAI Admission List | FUNAI 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out
- FUNAI Post UTME Result | How To Check FUNAI Post UTME Result Easily
- FUNAI Post UTME Form Is Out Online, funai.edu.ng | FUNAI Latest News
- FUNAI School Fees For New & Returning Students
- FUNAI MBBS And B.A Admission List | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch
- Updated List Of Courses Offered In FUNAI | Faculties, School fees ,Courses & Admission Requirements