Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ ABC John Bean ACS Memorial Scholarship For Cinematography At Griffith University In Australia 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the ABC John Bean ACS Memorial Scholarship For Cinematography At Griffith University In Australia 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [griffith university scholarships 2020, griffith university scholarships for international students, griffith university courses, scholarships griffith university, why griffith university for study, griffith university masters, griffith university scholarships 2020, griffith university courses for international students, ABC John Bean ACS Memorial Scholarship For Cinematography At Griffith University In Australia 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ ABC John Bean ACS Memorial Scholarship For Cinematography At Griffith University In Australia 2020.
ABC John Bean ACS Memorial Scholarship For Cinematography At Griffith University In Australia 2020
The Griffith University is inviting applications for The ABC John Bean ACS Memorial Scholarship for Cinematography.
Scholarships are available for International students.
The biennial scholarship encourages excellence in cinematography and supports the ongoing study of a talented student in the field of cinematography, with a focus on documentary
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia.
Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
- Applications Deadline: November 21, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study cinematography, with a focus on documentary.
- Scholarship Award:
- The scholarship is valued at $25,000, paid in installments, and an intensive internship with the ABC News camera crew for a total period of 6 weeks.
- Scholarship monies will be issued in two payments, direct to your nominated bank account, after the first trimester census date for each year of study;
- $16,500 paid in 2019
- $8,500 paid in 2020. (Conditional to the successful completion of, or every effort made to complete, the internship period in year one).
- Internship dates are to be mutually agreed and scheduled prior to the University Census dates. The best times for internships (according to program production) are either February to May or July to October. The internship can be arranged to take place in any national location. Travel and accommodation costs are at the scholarship winner’s own expense and the internship location will take account of this.
- The internship is offered with no expectation of employment.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible you must;
- Applications must hold an undergraduate degree in film or a related field, with a proven track record in cinematography
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to cinematography as the primary focus of their career
- Applicants must enroll or be enrolled in the Masters of Screen Production, to commence study in 2019 specialising in cinematography.
- For full-time students only
- Griffith Film School encourages and welcomes applicants from diverse or disadvantaged communities.
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Tertiary education history – must hold an undergraduate degree in film or a related field, with a proven track record in cinematography
- Personal statements
- Career goals and aims – what are your career aspiration?
- Experiences – outline your commitment to the craft and your desire for cinematography and camera work to be the focus of your career.
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please use only the following formats – pdf, word, jpeg, or excel, we can only guarantee these formats will be accepted).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)- including details of your creative work to date, as well as your education and employment history (optional)
- Other attachment – include details of your portfolio.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” ABC John Bean ACS Memorial Scholarship For Cinematography At Griffith University In Australia 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020