Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowships for Students from an AAA Country At the University of Konstanz
Table Of Interest
- 1 Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowships for Students from an AAA Country At the University of Konstanz
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowships for Students From an AAA Country At the University of Konstanz ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowships for Students From an AAA Country At the University of Konstanz will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to the above students, then you can be rest assured that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowships for Students From an AAA Country At the University of Konstanz ″
Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowships for Students From an AAA Country At the University of Konstanz
Applications are open for the Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowships funded by the Zukunftskolleg at the University of Konstanz. The fellowship is open to the applicants who hold a doctorate or equivalent professional qualification or are a doctoral student in their last year.
Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowship supports early career researcher of Africa, Asia, and Latin America. Funding adheres to the rules of the DAAD and it will include contributions of 1.200 € per month stipend and a contribution to traveling to Konstanz and back.
Zukunftskolleg is an institution for Advanced Study (IAS). This early career provides a 2-year and 5-year Fellowship as well as a diversified support network to promote the independence of researchers.
- Applications Deadline: 31 March 2020 and 30 April 2020
- Course Level: The fellowship is open for a research degree program
- Study Subject: The fellowship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: Funding follows DAAD rules and will include a stipend of 1.200€/ month and a contribution to traveling to Konstanz and back.
- Status as associated Fellow at the Zukunftskolleg
- The opportunity to present your research work to an interdisciplinary community at the Zukunftskolleg’s weekly Jour Fixe
- Interaction with a lively international community of peers and support with contacting other researchers in your area of research
- Access to events (organized by the Zukunftskolleg), library resources, IT services, research support services (via Research Support, Academic Staff Development)
- To soft skill and cultural awareness courses (via Welcome Center, Academic Staff Development and external cooperation partners)
- Nationality: Applicants from an AAA country are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from AAA country.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Candidates are from an AAA country, eligible to apply
- Must hold a doctorate or equivalent professional qualification OR are a doctoral student in your last year. provide either the certificate or a letter from your supervisor commenting on the progress of your doctoral thesis.
- Applicants do not hold a permanent academic position or a professorship, nor do you have a Habilitation or equivalent (Venia legendi).
- Your research project should tie in with one of the disciplines represented at the University of Konstanz.
- You should identify a researcher at the University of Konstanz with whom you intend to collaborate. Preference will be given to applicants who plan to team up with one of our current Zukunftskolleg Fellows.
Applications should include:
- Description or short summary of your current research project (maximum 3 pages)
- The CV and a copy of your doctoral certificate or a letter of your supervisor commenting on the progress of your doctoral thesis
- Timeline and objectives for the research stay at the Zukunftskolleg (Please note that funds have to be spent by 31 October 2019)
- A letter of support will strengthen the application. For doctoral students a letter from the supervisor is sufficient.
How to Apply: To apply for the fellowship, submit your application documents in English as a single PDF file to [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowships for Students From an AAA Country At the University of Konstanz “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020