Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Walt Disney Imagineering Finance Intern Program for Fall 2024 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Walt Disney Imagineering Finance Intern Program for Fall will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to [disney imagineering internship salary, disney imagineering summer internship, disney internship, disney imagineering competition, disney imagineering salary, disney summer internships, best college for disney imagineering, how hard is it to get a disney professional internship, Walt Disney Imagineering Finance Intern Program for Fall 2024 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Walt Disney Imagineering Finance Intern Program for Fall ″
Walt Disney Imagineering Finance Intern Program for Fall
Looking for a paid Disney Professional Internship? At Disney, they are pleased to offer an excellent opportunity to join the Finance Intern Program in fall 2019. Recent graduates or current student of junior or senior are eligible who willing to commit to the six-month internship.
The program is open to all students who are currently earning a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other business/quantitative equivalent from an accredited college or university.
The intern will assist in the development and monitoring of key internal controls, and develop working relationships with internal customers and understand their core business.
Field of Internship: Finance
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Walt Disney Imagineering
An internship can be taken in Glendale, California, United States
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
- Ability to work in a flexible team environment including functional groups outside of the department
- Organized individual with initiative willing to take a creative approach and work on assigned projects independently
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience with creative thinking and fast turnaround production
- Ability to develop and interpret financial models
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work with deadlines
- Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- SAP experience
- Business Intelligence Software (Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Preferred Education: Minimum GPA of 3.3
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR
- Must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR
- Currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continuous employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide own housing and transportation to/from work location in Glendale, CA.
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme
Walt Disney Imagineering is the master planning, creative development, design, engineering, production, project management, and research and development arm of The Walt Disney Company.
The intern will be responsible for maintaining financial reports, monitoring and controlling costs and budgets, tracking commitments both internal and 3rd party consultants and contractors, preparing budgets and performing financial sensitivity analysis where appropriate.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Must provide full-time work availability for 6 months from June through January
Notification: Not given
How to Apply
To apply, the applicants need to create an account or sign in through the LinkedIn account here.
- As part of the application, the applicants must upload a current transcript at the time of application. To upload your transcript:
- Log into your dashboard
- Click the second tab “Applications”
- Select “Submitted Applications”
- Click on the title of the position for which you would like to attach the transcript
- Click the “Add Files” button
- Under what do you want to add, select Transcript
- Be sure your document is titled in this format: FirstName_LastName_Transcript
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing. Applications are open from 12 Feb
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Walt Disney Imagineering Finance Intern Program for Fall “.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief ScholarshipsScholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships