Table Of Interest
- 1 UWC School Of Public Health Postdoctoral Fellowships For Sub-Saharan Africans In South Africa 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “UWC School Of Public Health Postdoctoral Fellowships For Sub-Saharan Africans In South Africa 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the UWC School Of Public Health Postdoctoral Fellowships For Sub-Saharan Africans In South Africa 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [african fellowship program, fully funded fellowship programs 2020, fellowship opportunities 2020, postdoctoral fellowship 2020-2021 for developing countries, international fellowship programs 2020, fully funded fellowship programs 2019 for africans, postdoctoral fellowship 2019 for developing countries, fully funded fellowship programs 2020, UWC School Of Public Health Postdoctoral Fellowships For Sub-Saharan Africans In South Africa 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “UWC School Of Public Health Postdoctoral Fellowships For Sub-Saharan Africans In South Africa, 2020 ”.
UWC School Of Public Health Postdoctoral Fellowships For Sub-Saharan Africans In South Africa 2020
The UWC School of Public Health is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Fellowships in the field of Health Policy and Systems linked to the two NRF/DST SARChI Chairs in the School for the year 2020.
Students from Sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply.
The purpose of the SARCHI Postdoctoral Fellowship is to contribute to career development in HPSR; building the field of HPSR with partners in South Africa and internationally; enhancement of the capacity of the UWC School of Public Health.
Established in 1993, the School is unique in many respects both in South Africa and in the continent.
Academic programme, popular in South Africa and other African countries for its flexible, modular, part-time design and growing array of distance learning materials.
School offers post-graduate diploma, Masters and PhD programme in public health.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: November 2, 2020
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of Health Policy and Systems linked to the two NRF/DST SARChI Chairs in the School.
- Scholarship Award: The fellowship is initially tenable for one year starting in 2019, and is valued, tax-free at a maximum of R300, 000 per annum. Renewal for a second year will be considered depending on satisfactory academic progress and continued funding.
- Nationality: Students from Sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Two fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Students from Sub-Saharan Africa (Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Academic Criteria: Applicants must:
- Have achieved a PhD in Public Health or a related field in the last five years. For applicants who did not obtain
their qualification in South Africa, a SAQA certification or proof of SAQA application must be provided.
- Have citizenship of a sub-Saharan African country or be an expatriate African. Preference will be given to South African citizens or permanent residents.
- Have a strong academic record with evidence of research experience and peer-reviewed publications.
Candidates with project management experience and ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders are preferred.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants should submit the following documents, by no later than 2 November 2018, 5 p.m. to Carnita Ernest at SOPHUWCjobs-at-gmail.com:
- Letter of motivation including a one page summary of research interest
- Curriculum Vitae with contact information
- Certified copies of ID/passport, and qualifications.
- Evidence of publication record and writing skills
- Names and contact details of at least three referees.
UWC reserves the right to change the conditions of award or to make no award at all.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UWC School Of Public Health Postdoctoral Fellowships For Sub-Saharan Africans In South Africa, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020