Table Of Interest
- 1 University Of Seychelles Admission Forms 2020/2021 | How To Apply To UniSey 2020
- 2 General Entrance Requirements
- 3 Applying to UniSey
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “University Of Seychelles Admission Forms 2020/2021 | How To Apply To UniSey 2020”.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the University Of Seychelles Admission Forms 2020/2021 and application process will begin.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the University Of Seychelles Admission Forms will soon be out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [university of seychelles courses available, phd in seychelles, seychelles polytechnic, schools in seychelles, school fees in seychelles, gmi seychelles, seychelles institute of management contact details, list of schools in seychelles, University Of Seychelles Admission Forms 2020/2021 | How To Apply To UniSey 2020].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
In order to satisfy our general entrance requirements you should:
- be at least 17 years old by September of the year of registration, and
- hold 3 GCE A-levels at grades EED or above; or2 GCE A-levels at grade E or above plus 3 GCSE/GCE O-levels at grade C or above in different subjects; or 2 GCE A-levels at grade E or above plus 2 GCE AS-levels at grade D or above in different subjects, and
- hold GCSE/GCE O-levels English at grade C or above orhave passed a recognised English proficiency test within the past 3 years.
The university also accepts other, equivalent international qualifications. To find out whether your qualifications will be recognised, please contact [email protected].
International students applying to the university must have an appropriate level of English language.
We accept the following tests as evidence of English language proficiency.
TOEFL: Score of 580 or above, plus the Test of Written English with a score of 4.5 or above.
IELTS: Grade 6.0 or above.
Pearson Test of English (Academic): Score of 54 or above.
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Level C1 or above.
For Local Students
UniSey was formed to offer more higher education opportunities for local students. The procedures are geared directly to your needs. To make a start please follow the steps below.
The application form should be completed and submitted together with a non-refundable application processing fee of SCR 250, as well as a copy of identification card or passport. The applicant should also submit a curriculum vitae, three passport-sized photographs, copies of certificates certified by the Seychelles Qualification Authority, and a scholarship application form (if applicable).
When you have completed the form, please send it to the Student Registration & Admission Office (details are shown below).
UniSey will acknowledge receipt of all application forms through e-mail to ensure that applicants are informed of admission decisions in a timely manner. All applicants will receive feedback with regards to non-admission decisions, to ensure that they can reapply accordingly.
Applicants who have not received notification of status after six weeks or applicants who need any additional information about the courses on offer can contact the Student Registration & Admission Office at the respective Campus.
|Anse Royale Campus and Mont Fleuri Campus
Student Registration & Admission Office
Anse Royale Campus, P.O Box 1348, Victoria, Mahé
Telephone: +248 438 12 14 OR +248 438 12 32
Fax: +248 437 16 95
Email: [email protected]
Applications should be submitted well in advance of the application deadline.
For all applications, there is a non-refundable application processing fee of USD 75. For University of London programmes, there is an additional non-refundable application processing fee of USD 205.
Payments should be made by bank transfer as follows:
Account Name: University of Seychelles
Account Number: 01002038225006
Bank: Nouvobanq, Seychelles
Branch: Victoria House, Mahé
Swift Code: NOVHSCSC
The following steps should then be followed when submitting your application:
- Complete the application form and send a scanned copy, along with scanned copies of the documents listed below, to [email protected]
- Send by mail a hard copy of the application form and originals or certified copies of the documents listed below to:
Student Registration & Admission Office
University of Seychelles
P.O. Box 1348
The following documents must be submitted along with your application form. Any applications with missing documents will not be processed. Official documents not in the English language must be accompanied by an English translation issued by a school official or by a translation agency that is accredited in the country of origin.
- Proof of payment of application fee.
- Original academic certificates (or certified copies)
- A copy of the data page of your passport, clearly showing your name, passport number and photograph. If you do not have a passport, you can submit a copy of another identity document. However, you should make sure that you apply for a passport in time to travel to Seychelles.
- Three passport-sized photographs.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION
As soon as your application has been received by the Student Registration and Admission Office, you will be sent an acknowledgement email. Your application will then be processed.
If your application is successful, you will receive an offer letter. To secure your place at the university, you need to accept this offer by signing and returning the Annex on the offer document as soon as possible, together with any requested documents.
When we have received your acceptance of our offer, we will send you a Confirmation of Enrolment and other details about your chosen programme. At this stage, you will also be required to pay the sum of USD 1450 as partial payment of the tuition fee. The remaining amount will need to be paid at registration, once you have arrived in Seychelles.
As soon as you have received the confirmation of enrolment, you will be able to apply for your visa (Student Permit).
If your application is unsuccessful, we will write to you outlining why an offer cannot be made at this time. We will also provide advice on additional qualifications that you might consider in order to meet our entrance requirements or suggest an alternative study programme(s) that you could follow.
- Living in a house or apartment shared with other students
- Living in a house or apartment not shared with others
- Living in a home-stay (a room in a family house)
As soon as you have accepted a place on a UniSey programme, you will be given information about how to apply for accommodation in Seychelles. Download the Accommodation Application Form. Once we have received your application, the International Student Unit will make every effort to arrange accommodation according to the peferences you have stated on your application form.
If you have any questions about accommodation in Seychelles, please write to the International Student Unit at [email protected].
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University Of Seychelles Admission Forms 2020/2021 | How To Apply To UniSey 2020″.
Thanks For Reading
- Updated List Of Postgraduate Courses Offered at the University of Seychelles
- Updated List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered at The University Of Seychelles