Table Of Interest
- 1 12 University of Edinburgh & University Of Glasgow Joint PhD Studentships In UK 2020/21
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ University of Edinburgh & University Of Glasgow Joint PhD Studentships In UK, 2020/21 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the University of Edinburgh & University Of Glasgow Joint PhD Studentships In UK 2020/21 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [joint phd programs uk, joint phd oxford, find a phd, what is a phd, phd studentships 2020, find a phd bath, latest phd studentships, phd courses, University of Edinburgh & University Of Glasgow Joint PhD Studentships In UK 2020/21], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ University of Edinburgh & University Of Glasgow Joint PhD Studentships In UK, 2020/21 ″.
The Universities of Edinburgh and Glasgow are inviting applications for joint four-year PhD studentships, for entry in academic year 2020/21. This scholarship is open to home, EU and international students.
The Universities of Edinburgh and Glasgow are research-intensive institutions with a combined population of over 5,000 postgraduate research students. Theirresearchers investigate a range of fundamental and applied disciplines, from improving the health of human and animals in the UK and globally to understanding the causes of inequalities, deprivation, and marginalisation.
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Applicants must be liable for the overseas rate of tuition fee. Students of every nationality are required to prove their English language competence.
- Applications Deadline: January 21, 2021
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Students are invited to apply for projects in three areas: One Health, Criminology, and Future Cities.
- Scholarship Award: The University has 12 scholarships available covering a stipend, tuition fees at Home/EU rates and travel funds.
- 4 years stipend at UKRI rates (estimated to be in the region of £15,000 for 2019/20)
- Annual research support budget of £2,000
- Travel support costs of £1,000
- Tuition fee waiver at Home/EU rates
- Nationality: Open to home, EU and international students.
- Number of Scholarships: 12 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to home, EU and international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applications are invited from outstanding students from any location. International students should note that the difference between Home/EU fees and international fees will be covered by the student.
English Language Requirements: All students of every nationality are required to prove their English language competence. Even native speakers of English must demonstrate that they meet our minimum language requirements to gain entry to the university. University accepts all of the English language qualifications for entry to the university, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test centre. Applicants who require an IELTS test as part of an application for degree-level studies may take this test at any IELTS centre.
How to Apply:
- Prospective students should review the list of potential project proposals. Queries regarding eligibility can be directed to the theme leads of either university.
- Applicants should register their details online. Please note that this is not an application to study at the respective universities.
- Unless otherwise stated, applicants may submit applications, via email to pgr-at-glasgow.ac.uk, up until the application deadline of 5.00pm, Monday 21 January 2019.
Required documentation should be submitted as a combined PDF document using the file name ‘<Theme>, <applicant first name surname>’ (for example: ‘One Health, Phillipa Dean’).
- Universities of Edinburgh and Glasgow PhD Studentship Application Form (120.5 KB Word)
- Two references
- Degree transcripts (translations should be provided if the originals are not in English)
- Evidence of English language proficiency (if relevant)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University of Edinburgh & University Of Glasgow Joint PhD Studentships In UK, 2020/21 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020