Table Of Interest
- 1 UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2020 For Developing Countries, Russia
- 1.1 About UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2019 For Developing Countries, Russia
- 1.2 Eligibility For The Scholarship
- 1.3 Eligible Countries For The UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program
- 1.4 Eligible Field Of Study
- 1.5 How To Apply For The UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2019 For Developing Countries, Russia
- 1.6 Other Relevant Information You Need To Know Concerning The UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2019
Today, you and I will quickly take a quick look at the topic ”UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2020 For Developing Countries, Russia“.
This has become very important as a result of the many searches I have been receiving from developing countries concerning the subject matter in recent times.
However, if you happen to be among those that have been searching for [unesco/isedc co-sponsored fellowships programme 2020, unesco fellowship, unesco people’s republic of china the great wall co-sponsored fellowship program 20, unesco czech republic co sponsored fellowships programme 2020, 40 unesco poland co sponsored fellowships program 2020, international center for sustainable energy development (isedc), unesco fellowships 2020, how to apply to unesco, UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2020 For Developing Countries, Russia], then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
About UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2019 For Developing Countries, Russia
The UNESCO/ISEDC is offering a Co-Sponsored Fellowship program to offering twenty (20) fellowships of four weeks (4) duration each in 2020 to Interested applicants who wants to undergo a Fellowship program In Russia.
The aim of this fellowships programme is to enhance the capacity-building and human resources development in the area of sustainable and renewable energy sources in developing countries and countries in transition.
Eligibility For The Scholarship
The following are the eligibilities or the criterias that must be satisfied for the schoalrship to be granted. The applicant must;
- be a Holder of at least a BSc degree or BA in Economics;
- be Proficient in English language;
- Not be more than 35 years of age;
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
Eligible Countries For The UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program
Africa (46 Member States)
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- United Republic of Tanzania
Arab States (15 Member States)
- Saudi Arabia
- Syrian Arab Republic
Asia & The pacific(39 Member Countries)
- Cook Islands
- Federal States of Micronesia
- Iran (Islamic Republic of)
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Timor – Leste
- Viet Nam
Latin America & The Carribean (32 Member Countries)
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bolivia (plurinacional State of)
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
Europe (22 Member States)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Czech Republic,
- Republic of Moldova,
- Republic of Serbia,
- Slovak Republic,
- The former Yugolsav Republic of Macedonia,
Associate Members (1 Member State)
To be Taken at (Country): Russia
Eligible Field Of Study
The following are the eligible fields of study for the UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2018 For Developing Countries, Russia;
- Energy and sustainable development;
- Ecological management of energy resources;
- Renewable energy;
- Sustainable and renewable energy power generation.
How To Apply For The UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2019 For Developing Countries, Russia
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020
The application process is very easy if the following instructions are duly followed.
A UNESCO fellowship application form duly completed in one of the three principal working languages of the Organization (English, French, Spanish), the one preferred by the host country or countries proposed.
The complete application, duly endorsed by the National Commission for UNESCO, should be sent to:
The Chief of the Participation Programme and Fellowships Section
7 Place de Fontenoy
75352 Paris 07 SP
Other Relevant Information You Need To Know Concerning The UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2019
It is however relevant to note that the scholarship application deadline has been announced. The deadline for the scholarship is the 3rd of April, 2020.
Nonetheless, if you need further information, just head over to their official website by clicking here.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program 2019 For Developing Countries, Russia“.
Thanks For Stopping By
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
Nonetheless, if you want me to update you on the progress of the scholarship, do not hesitate to drop your email/phone in the comment box.
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020