UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2024/2025
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2024/2025 Released”.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the UCH Nursing Programme admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [school of nursing, uch ibadan ibadan, uch school of nursing form 2024/2025 , uch school of nursing form 2024/2025 , uch school of nursing school fees, school of nursing ibadan admission form 2024, school of nursing ibadan form 2024, uch school of nursing result 2024 which school of nursing form is out now, UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2024/2025 Released].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Important as Your Life
Before you proceed it is very important for you to Know the difference between Registered Nursing and Registered Midwifery, How long it takes to study Nursing in Nigeria and if NCE, OND and HND Certificates can be used to study Nursing in Nigeria. Simply refer to the videos below
UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form
The management of University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Nursing for the academic session.
The course is for a period of three years, following which candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify, be registered and licensed to practice as General Nurses(RN).
UCH School of Nursing Admission Requirements:
Applicants should be aged 17 ½ years and above, possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECO/SSCE) or GCE O’ Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at one(1) sitting.
How to Apply for UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission:
Application form is available beginning from Monday 24th February, 2020 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of anon-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
Method of Selection:
(i) Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages
(ii) Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into the examination venue.
(iii) Only candidates who attain acceptable standards at the examination shall be invited for an interview or considered for selection following interview.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UCH Ibadan School of Nursing FormReleased”.
Thanks For Reading