Table Of Interest
- 1 The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Birmingham In UK 2020/2021
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Birmingham In UK 2020/2021 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of birmingham postgraduate scholarships, full scholarships for international students in uk, birmingham university scholarships for international students, undergraduate scholarships for international students in uk, uk scholarships for international students 2020, scholarships to study in uk for african students, how to get scholarship in uk, scholarships uk, The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Birmingham In UK 2020/2021], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Birmingham In UK 2020/2021
The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Birmingham In UK 2020/2021
The Michael F Byrne Scholarship is now available on offer to students who are in their first year of study in the 2020/2021 academic year. Students from UK are eligible to apply.
The Michael F Byrne Scholarship is intended to support students in the School of Chemical Engineering.
The scholarship is available to first year undergraduate students commencing their studies in 2020/2021.
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century.
Characterised by a tradition of innovation, research at the University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives.
We continue this tradition today and have ambitions for a future that will embed our work and recognition of the Birmingham name on the international stage.
- Applications Deadline: December 12, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Chemical Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: £2,000 per academic year. Renewal is subject to progress summary being provided each academic year. Two scholarships are available for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Nationality: Students from UK are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Students from UK are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the Michael F Byrne Scholarship you must:
- Be in your first year of study in the 2018/19 academic year
- Must be studying BSc or MSc Chemical Engineering
- Must meet the requirements of the University’s Access to Birmingham scheme but should not applied through the scheme
Please note that the University will share with the donor of the scholarship funds (or his/her personal representatives) brief information about the awards including the Scholar’s Christian name and degree classification. Scholars will also be encouraged to share information on their academic progress with the donor.
How to Apply: To make an application, please visit the Michael F Byrne Scholarship application form.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship At University Of Birmingham In UK 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020