Table Of Interest
- 1 Samuel Adegboyega University Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020
- 1.1 Samuel Adegboyega University Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020
- 1.2 Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- 1.3 Duration of Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) Postgraduate Programmes.
- 1.4 How to Apply for Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) Postgraduate Admission.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the Samuel Adegboyega University Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 process will begin.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the Samuel Adeboyega University postgraduate admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [samuel adegboyega university admission list, samuel adegboyega university school fees, samuel adegboyega university hostel, samuel adegboyega university courses, samuel adegboyega university admission 2019, history of samuel adegboyega university, samuel adegboyega university vacancies, samuel adegboyega university student porta, Samuel Adegboyega University Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
The management of the Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa, Edo State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Postgraduate Diploma and Masters Degree programmes for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Before proceeding, check out the postgraduate courses offered in SAU by clicking Here
Candidates seeking admission into Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD) in addition to O’level requirements, must possess a minimum of Third Class in their First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in relevant discipline and/ or professional qualification from accredited higher institution of learning.
While candidates seeking admission into Masters Degree Programmes must possess at least a First Degree from Samuel Adegboyega University or any other recognized University by Senate of Samuel Adegboyega University, in the relevant discipline with minimum of Second Class (lower division); Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s Degree or HND who in addition possess a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 scale in the relevant discipline, may be considered for Masters.
Specific Departmental Waivers & Considerations
(i) PGD in relevant area
(ii) Professional qualifications in administration discipline are also acceptable (but such candidate will go through a mandatory 9 months PGD programme).
2. M.A. Religious Studies:
(i) B.Th. or its equivalent from recognized Institution/Seminaries is acceptable for M.A. Religious Studies.
(ii) PGD/PGDE Religious Studies or Religious Education or its equivalent from recognized institution may be considered.
3. PGD Business Administration: Relevant professional qualifications are acceptable.
4. PGD Economics: Relevant professional qualifications are acceptable.
- · PGD: Minimum of two (2) Semesters (Full-time) and four (4) Semesters (Part-time).
- · M.A./M.Sc.: Minimum of three (3) Semesters (Full-time) and six (6) Semesters (Part-time).
- · MBA and Other Management Sciences: Minimum of four (4) Semesters (Full-time) and six (6) Semesters (Part-time).
Candidates should log on to pgschool.sau.edu.ng and carefully follow the instruction. On the payment of non-refundable fee of ₦15,000.00, bank teller enables prospective candidates to complete the Application Form online. Completed Application Form, together with academic transcripts, and other relevant documents should be returned to the Dean, Postgraduate Studies, before the deadline date contained in this publication.
Application closes for sale by three months from the date of this publication.
For further enquiries, contact: 08037179454, 08037890129 or 08056073890
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Samuel Adegboyega Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading