Table Of Interest
- 1 Rising Talent Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Programme At Dublin City University In Ireland 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Rising Talent Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Programme At Dublin City University In Ireland, 20120”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Rising Talent Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Programme At Dublin City University In Ireland, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [irc postdoctoral fellowship 2020, fellowships in ireland, postdoctoral fellowships ireland, postdoc ireland, postdoctoral fellowship 2020, irish research council, irish postdoctoral fellowships 2020, research fellowship 2020, Rising Talent Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Programme At Dublin City University In Ireland 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Rising Talent Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Programme At Dublin City University In Ireland, 2020″.
Rising Talent Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Programme At Dublin City University In Ireland, 2020
DCU has established the Rising Talent Fellowship Programme to recruit high-performing, globally competitive post-doctoral researchers seeking to develop their academic career. Designed to support early-career academics, these new positions are a vital component of DCU’s investment in research excellence.
Rising Talent is an ambitious fellowship programme that aims to recruit high-performing, globally competitive post-doctoral researchers seeking to develop their academic careers.
The Dublin City University is a research-intensive, globally engaged, dynamic institution that is distinguished by both the quality and impact of its graduates and its focus on the translation of knowledge into the societal and economic benefit.
Excellence in its education and research activities has led to DCU’s consistent ranking (THE; QS) as one of the world’s leading young universities.
- Applications Deadline: December 14, 2020
- Course Level: Fellowship is available for Postdoctoral researchers.
- Study Subject: Six priority research themes reflect the core research strengths and concentrations of expertise in the University:
- Health technologies and healthy society
- Digital innovation and digital society
- Advanced manufacturing and materials
- Sustainable economies and societies
- Democratic and secure societies
- Educational research and innovation
- Scholarship Award: The positions provide:
— A three-year contract of employment with a salary ranging from €46,807 to €49,600 pa
— Following the successful completion of the three-year term, Fellows may have the opportunity to join the full-time academic staff of the University
— Mentorship and career development support
— The opportunity to acquire teaching experience on DCU’s undergraduate or postgraduate programmes. Teaching activity will not normally be more than 50 hours per academic year
— Access to an extensive set of professional development opportunities that address the core areas of academic endeavour: Research and Scholarship, Teaching and Learning, and Service and Contribution to University and Society
— Valuable experience at Ireland’s most innovative university, located in one of Europe’s most dynamic cities – Dublin
- Nationality: Fellowship is available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Two to eight years Post-doctoral experience
- Excellent research track record
- Publications in high-quality, peer reviewed journals of international standing
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The first call for applications is now open with a closing date of Friday 14th December 2018. Please submit your Proposal, CV, and a completed DCU Application Form to: hr.applications-at-dcu.ie.
— Completed application form together with a Curriculum Vitae (CV), which should demonstrate achievements in the following areas:
— refereed publications (with information on citations and impact factors)
— research funding secured
— knowledge transfer and outreach activities
— supervision of research students, if applicable
— A proposal (no longer than 1000 words) outlining a research plan to be undertaken over the course of the Fellowship, using the following sub-headings:
— Proposal Title
— Background and Aims
— Significance and Novelty
— Approach and Methodology
— Alignment with one or more of the six key research themes outlined previously (individuals with outstanding research records in areas outside these six themes will be considered)
— Potential to attract research funding
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ Rising Talent Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Programme At Dublin City University In Ireland, 2020 “.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020