Table Of Interest
- 1 RCSI FutureNeuro Two Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships For International Students In Ireland 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled“ RCSI FutureNeuro Two Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships For International Students In Ireland, 2020“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the RCSI FutureNeuro Two Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships For International Students In Ireland, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [phd dentistry ireland, phd in nursing ireland, rcsi star phd, rcsi phd opportunities, phd physiotherapy ireland, funded phd opportunities ireland, rcsi research, rcsiavailable projects, RCSI FutureNeuro Two Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships For International Students In Ireland 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ RCSI FutureNeuro Two Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships For International Students In Ireland, 2020 ”.
Applications are invited for two fully-funded PhDs funded by Science Foundation Ireland and based at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. Scholarships are available for International students.
The mission of FutureNeuro is to accelerate discoveries on genetic diagnosis and advanced molecular treatments supported by enabling e-health technology for chronic and rare neurological diseases.
The purpose of the current roles is to drive the development of new, clinically relevant models of febrile seizures and febrile status epilepticus and identify the molecular mechanisms by which these insults can lead to cognitive deficits and epilepsy in later life.
For over 200 years RCSI has played a major role in medical education and training in Ireland. Founded in 1784 to train surgeons, today the College provides extensive education and training in the healthcare professions at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
The Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences is home to Ireland’s largest medical school, one of the world’s leading international medical schools, as well as prestigious Schools of Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing & Midwifery, Postgraduate Studies and an Institute of Leadership.
Our degrees and awards are fully aligned to the National Framework of Qualifications, from levels 7 – 10, in collaboration with the National University of Ireland.
- Applications Deadline: January 4, 2021
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: FutureNeuro is a new national research centre focused on chronic and rare neurological diseases, funded by Science Foundation Ireland and based at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. The successful candidate will join the team of Dr. Gary Brennan working on molecular mechanisms controlling gene expression, biomarkers and treatments for Epilepsy.
- Scholarship Award: This is a fully funded programme.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Two PhD scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- At least an upper second class (2.1) honours degree in cell and molecular biology, neuroscience or similar.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as in a multidisciplinary, team environment.
- Willingness to undertake training and career development.
- English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language: an IELTS score of 6.5 or above.
- Desirable: » Previous laboratory research experience. Proven ability to work independently and as an effective team member.
English Language Requirements: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language: an IELTS score of 6.5 or above.
How to Apply: The closing date for application is Friday, 4 January 2019 at 5pm GMT. The application should include:
- A cover letter outlining your interest in and suitability for the position.
- An up-to-date CV including contact details for two referees.
Applications to: Dr Gary Brennan (garypbrennan-at-rcsi.ie)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ RCSI FutureNeuro Two Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships For International Students In Ireland, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020