Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “Presbyterian University College School Fees 2020/2021 For Freshmen & Returning Students”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many emails and searches we have been receiving from several of our site’s visitors concerning Presbyterian University College School Fees 2020/2021 For Freshmen & Returning Students.
Nonetheless, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [presbyterian university college admission forms, presbyterian university college admission list, presbyterian university college kumasi campus, presbyterian university college physician assistant, presbyterian university courses, presbyterian university college nursing, presbyterian university college akropong akuapem campus, presbyterian university college fees schedule, Presbyterian University College School Fees 2020/2021 For Freshmen & Returning Students], then you can see that you are not the only one.
However, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Presbyterian University College School Fees 2020/2021 For Freshmen & Returning Students
The Presbyterian University College, Ghana is a partially private & public university located at Abetifi-Kwahu in the Eastern Region of Ghana. It is one of the new universities in Ghana granted accreditation by the National Accreditation Board.
It was established by the Presbyterian Church of Ghana on 23 November 2003 and inaugurated on 27 March 2004 by the president of Ghana, John Agyekum Kufuor.
It has been ranked the best private university in Ghana and third best after the University of Ghana and KNUST by world university ranking website webometrics
The stated objectives in the institutions statutes are as follows
- “To provide for and promote University education, learning and research,
- To acquire and disseminate knowledge and information,
- To foster relationships with other institutions of higher learning, persons and bodies.
- To produce disciplined, self-motivated individuals and leaders with moral and intellectual values in the realization of their responsibilities to God, fellow citizens and the state.“
Furthermore, the principles underpinning the university’s founding include
- “that in determining the courses and programmes to be taught emphasis shall be placed on a balanced pursuit of the humanities, the basic sciences, the development, application and management of technology, which are of special relevance to the needs and aspirations of Ghanaians in particular, and others in general;
- that higher education in this University shall be available to all Ghanaians and others who are capable of benefiting from it;
- that research shall be undertaken in all courses which are taught in the University but with attention to courses which relate to the social, cultural, economic, scientific, technical and other problems which exists in Ghana or elsewhere in Africa;
- that the fruits of research and knowledge generally shall be spread abroad by the publication of books and papers and by any other suitable means;
- that students shall be taught methods of critical and independent thought, while being made aware that they have a responsibility to use their education for the service of the Church, country and humanity;
- that as far as practicable the students shall be trained to be innovative and entrepreneurial to enhance socio- economic development;
- that the University shall operationalize local, regional and global needs assessment as the basis for practical and multi-disciplinary outreach programmes in the local and regional communities;
- that the University shall inculcate in the student ethical, moral and intellectual values that manifest in courage, discipline, fair play, self motivation and respect for the dignity of an honest life.”
|Programmes||Local Students (GH¢)||International Students ($)|
|Environmental & National Resource Management||2,875.00||2,053.57|
|Rural & Community Development||2,875.00||2,053.57|
|Mathematics with Statistics
Mathematics with Accounting
|Information & Communication Technology||2500.00||2,217.86|
Rebate to Presbyterians/wards/children
- A Five Percent (5%) Tuition Fee rebate for every Presbyterian student who enrols in the University during the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
- Meanwhile, Presbyterians (20 or more students) who enrol through a Presbytery during the 2020/2021 Academic Year will be offered Ten Percent (10%) Tuition Fee rebate.
- A student who is offered a rebate will continue to enjoy that facility during the entire duration of his/her studies after a satisfactory fulfilling of conditions of annual reapplication.
Thanks For Reading