Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Postdoctoral Research Fellowship At Mangosuthu University Of Technology In South Africa 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Postdoctoral Research Fellowship At Mangosuthu University Of Technology In South Africa, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [durban university of technology, mangosuthu university of technology vacancies 2020, dut vacancies 2020, durban university of technology vacancies, mangosuthu university of technology campuses, mangosuthu university of technology logo, mangosuthu university of technology address, mangosuthu university of technology calendar 2020, Postdoctoral Research Fellowship At Mangosuthu University Of Technology In South Africa, 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Postdoctoral Research Fellowship At Mangosuthu University Of Technology In South Africa, 2020.
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship At Mangosuthu University Of Technology In South Africa, 2020
The Mangosuthu University of Technology is offering a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship programme for the one-year fixed term. Fellowships are available for South Africa students.
The vision of the Mangosuthu University of Technology is to be a pre-eminent higher education institution of technology that fosters socio-economic advancement through the scholarships of teaching, applied research and community engagement.
- Applications Deadline: November 9, 2020
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral research programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded within the Department of Human Settlement.
- Scholarship Award: R300 000.00 basic salary per annum.
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for South Africa students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for South Africa students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A PhD in any of the following: Housing, Urban and Regional Planning, Urban Geography, Architecture or Estate Management obtained within the last ten years.
- A proven record of publications
- Demonstrated experience in writing research publications.
- Experience in writing funding proposals.
- Ability to work independently, develop projects and undertake research and write research reports.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be Fluent in written and spoken English.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should send a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae including list of all publications and samples of publication (s); A certified copy of you doctoral degree certificate and Title and Abstract of your doctoral; an application form (downloadable from www.mut.ac.za); and names of three contactable referees to: Department of Human Resources and Development, Mangosuthu University of Technology, PO Box 12363, Jacobs, 4026 or via email.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Postdoctoral Research Fellowship At Mangosuthu University Of Technology In South Africa, 2020″.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020