Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “ PhD Studentship: Combined Effects of Force & Vibration On The Human Hand, UK ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Studentship: Combined Effects of Force & Vibration On The Human Hand, UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [phd studentships 2020, fully funded phd in uk for international students, studentships uk, jobs.ac.uk phd, phd funding, phd scholarships, how to apply for phd in uk, find aphdusa, PhD Studentship: Combined Effects of Force & Vibration On The Human Hand UK ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ PhD Studentship: Combined Effects of Force & Vibration On The Human Hand, UK ”.
PhD Studentship: Combined Effects of Force & Vibration On The Human Hand, UK
The University of Southampton is seeking an enthusiastic PhD student who will join a team studying the combined effects of force and vibration on the human hand.
The project is designed to investigate how force influences the physiology responses in the fingers to hand-transmitted vibration.
This 3-year studentship covers UK tuition fees and provides an annual tax-free stipend at the standard EPSRC rate, which is £14,777 for 2018/19.
This research project will involve laboratory experiments using physiological and psychophysical methods and will build a biodynamic model of the hand-arm system to predict the effect of force and vibration.
- Applications Deadline: 01 February 2020
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentships are awarded in Combined Effects of Force and Vibration on the Human Hand.
- Scholarship Award: This 3-year studentship covers UK tuition fees and provides an annual tax-free stipend at the standard EPSRC rate, which is £14,777 for 2018/19.
- Nationality: UK applicants are welcome.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: UK applicants are welcome.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be UK residents with no restrictions on how long they can stay in the UK and have lived here for at least 3 years prior to the start of the studentship. This residence cannot be mainly for the purpose of receiving full-time education.
How to Apply: Click here to apply and select the programme – PhD in Engineering and the Environment. Please enter the title of the PhD Studentship in the application form.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020