Table Of Interest
- 1 Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships For UK/EU Students At Cardiff University In UK 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships For UK/EU Students At Cardiff University In UK, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships For UK/EU Students At Cardiff University In UK, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [cardiff university postgraduate scholarships, cardiff university international students, cardiff university phd fees, cardiff university vice chancellor scholarship, cardiff university scholarships for international students 2020, cardiff university vice chancellor’s scholarship, international scholarships for research excellence at cardiff university in uk 2020, phd scholarships in uk, Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships For UK/EU Students At Cardiff University In UK 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships For UK/EU Students At Cardiff University In UK, 2020 ″.
The Cardiff University’s, School of Journalism, Media and Culture, supported by the ESRC Doctoral Training Partnership for Wales (Wales DTP), Fully-funded PhD Scholarships starting in October 2020. UK and EU nationals are eligible to apply for this studentship.
The first, which is supported by the ESRC Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) for Wales, aims to support successful applicants who wish to frame their research around the Journalism and Democracy pathway.
The School of Journalism, Media and Culture Studies is a world leading centre for media teaching and research and offer a wide range of courses at various levels.
- Applications Deadline: February 1, 2021
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentships are awarded in the areas of Journalism and Democracy.
- Scholarship Award: Studentship Awards commence in October 2019 and will cover your tuition fees as well as a maintenance grant (currently £14,777 p.a. for 2018/19 for full-time students, updated each year); and includes access to an additional Research Training Support Grant (RTSG), though an element of this latter fund may be ‘pooled’ and require separate applications from 2019 onwards. There are other opportunities and benefits available to studentship holders, including an overseas fieldwork allowance (if applicable), internship opportunities, overseas institutional visits and other small grants.
- Nationality: UK and EU nationals are eligible to apply for this studentship.
- Number of Scholarships: Two studentships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: UK and EU nationals are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
ESRC studentships are highly competitive; candidates should have an excellent academic background in the social sciences, holding a 1st or strong upper 2nd class degree; applications from those also holding a relevant research training Masters degree (or an equivalent background in research training) will be considered for a +3 award. Full awards (fees plus maintenance stipend) are open to UK Nationals and EU students who can satisfy UK residency requirements.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The application must contain the following documents:
- Covering letter: Please address to Dr Cynthia Carter. The covering letter must set out your reasons and motivation for applying to study at Cardiff University, and the Journalism and Democracy pathway; your understanding, and expectations of doctoral study; and your academic interests generally, and particularly of those relating to your proposed research. The covering letter should be no more than two pages. Please also specify which pathway you will be applying to and whether you wish to apply on a +3 or 1+3 basis.
- Academic / Professional Qualifications: Where appropriate, this should also include proof of English Language Competency (7.5 IELTS minimum).
- References: All applications require two academic references to be submitted in support. Candidates must approach referees themselves and include references with their application.
- Curriculum Vitae: It should be no longer than two pages.
- Research Proposal: The proposal should be up to a maximum of 1000 words, not including bibliographic references. We suggest that you use the following five headings in your research proposal:
- Title, aims and purpose of the research;
- Brief overview of the academic literature relevant to your field;
- Proposed design/methods;
- Academic contributions of your research.
- Bibliographic References
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships For UK/EU Students At Cardiff University In UK, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020