Table Of Interest
- 1 PhD Scholarship In Medieval History For EU & Non-EU At Trinity College Dublin In Ireland 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ PhD Scholarship In Medieval History For EU & Non-EU At Trinity College Dublin In Ireland, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Scholarship In Medieval History For EU & Non-EU At Trinity College Dublin In Ireland, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [trinity college dublin courses, trinity college history department, trinity college dublin fees, tcd provost phd awards, trinity college dublin address, trinity college dublin opening hours, trinity college library dublin, trinity college dublin history masters, PhD Scholarship In Medieval History For EU & Non-EU At Trinity College Dublin In Ireland 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ PhD Scholarship In Medieval History For EU & Non-EU At Trinity College Dublin In Ireland 2020 ”.
PhD Scholarship In Medieval History For EU & Non-EU At Trinity College Dublin In Ireland, 2020
The Department of History, Trinity College Dublin is inviting applications for PhD Scholarship in Medieval History. Scholarships are awarded to EU and Non-EU students.
The Department offers evening & short courses, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in History. Committed to the pursuit of excellence in both research and teaching, students of all backgrounds and levels are welcome into a challenging but friendly environment in which experienced and committed teachers and supervisors will enrich your experience of studying the past.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: April 1, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to study PhD programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to PhD on some aspect of the history of women, gender, and/or sexuality in the middle Ages under the supervision of Ruth Mazo Karras, Lecky Professor of History.
- Scholarship Award: Annual stipend of €6,500 plus fees (EU or NON EU) for three years only.
- Nationality: Scholarships are awarded to EU and Non-EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded to EU and Non-EU students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The School of Histories and Humanities offers two research programmes: a Doctoral Programme leading to the PhD degree (3-4 years full time, 6 years part time) and a Research Master’s leading to the M.Litt. Degree (2 years full time, 3 years part time). PhD students complete a thesis of no more than 100,000 words. M.Litt. students write a thesis of no more than 60,000 words.
Doctoral students and M.Litt. Students undertake focused research with supervision. Potential applicants should prepare a proposal on an original research topic and approach a member of staff with appropriate expertise to act as supervisor for the project. Once a supervisor has been identified students must submit a formal application through the online admissions system.
English Language Requirements: All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language
- IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0)
- TOEFL: 90 – internet based (with a written score of 21)
- University of Cambridge:
- Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)
How to Apply: Applications must comprise a personal statement, a CV with educational history, statement of research project, transcripts of degree results, and two academic references. All components must be submitted electronically by the closing date of 1 April 2018 to pghishum-at-tcd.ie (NB not through the Trinity application system). Applications will not be considered complete until referees have submitted their references. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application. The successful candidate upon acceptance of the award will be invited to apply for their PhD place through the Trinity application system.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” PhD Scholarship In Medieval History For EU & Non-EU At Trinity College Dublin In Ireland, 220 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020