PhD Scholarship in Blended Learning at Copenhagen Business School Denmark 2020
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “PhD Scholarship in Blended Learning at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Scholarship in Blended Learning at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [denmark phd scholarship for international students, denmark scholarship, phd scholarships, phd in tourism scholarships, postdoctoral fellowship in denmark, tourism phd scholarships in australia, tourism phd scholarship 2020, scholarship positions phd, PhD Scholarship in Blended Learning at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “PhD Scholarship in Blended Learning at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark 2020” .
PhD Scholarship in Blended Learning at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark 2020
The Copenhagen Business School is delighted to offer a vacant PhD scholarship within the field of Blended Learning. The RiBL project is a 5 year externally funded project. The PhD will be part of the project Research in Blended Learning (RiBL), which will run until the end of 2022.
The aim of the project is the construction of new knowledge about the future of technology-supported teaching and learning in Higher Education and its consequences and prospects for student learning.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score that the University receives, however, the Admissions Office will use other measures upon the applicant’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used.
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021Top 10 Medical Schools In Texas 2020/2021 | Medical Schools In Texas Requirements 2020
- Application Deadline: Around January, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Ph.D. programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the field of Blended Learning. Core research areas of the Department of Marketing are Business-to-Business/Industrial Marketing, Retailing, Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Communication, Strategic Design and Business development, Market-Oriented Management, Neuroscience, Tourism and Cultural Management.
- Scholarship Award: A PhD scholarship runs for a period of 3 years, and includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary. The salary level and appointment are determined by the Ministry of Finance’s collective agreement with the Central Academic Organisation.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary. The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing Ph.D. at CBS. The applicants must be fluent in English.
English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: The application (see link below) must include a 5-page project description. This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan. In addition to the research proposal, the application must include copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, brief curriculum vitae (CV), a list of papers and publications, and one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis). Applications must enclose documentation for English language skills.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “PhD Scholarship in Blended Learning at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, 2020”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020