Table Of Interest
- 1 PhD Position In Molecular Laser Spectroscopy At University of Amsterdam In Netherlands 2020
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Position In Molecular Laser Spectroscopy At University of Amsterdam In Netherlands, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [vu university amsterdam phd vacancies, phd vacancies netherlands, utrecht university phd vacancies, university of amsterdam phd admission, university of amsterdam phd vacancies, university of amsterdam vacancies, university of groningen phd vacancies, phd vacancies leiden, PhD Position In Molecular Laser Spectroscopy At University of Amsterdam In Netherlands 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
PhD Position In Molecular Laser Spectroscopy At University of Amsterdam In Netherlands 2020
The PhD candidate to be appointed at the University of Amsterdam (UvA) will perform high-resolution laser spectroscopic studies on these molecular temperature controllers.
The Van ‘t Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS) is one of eight research institutes of the University of Amsterdam Faculty of Science.
The University of Amsterdam is a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands; it is the third-oldest university in the Netherlands. It is one of the largest research universities in Europe with 31,186 students, 4,794 staff, 1,340 PhD students and an annual budget of €600 million.
- Application deadline: 1 February 2020
- Course Level: Position is available for a PhD researcher.
- Study Subject: The PhD candidate to be appointed at the University of Amsterdam (UvA) will perform high-resolution laser spectroscopic studies on these molecular temperature controllers.
- Scholarship Award: The desired start date of the project is in March 2019 but excellence prevails over starting date. The full-time appointment will be on a temporary base for a maximum period of four years (18 months plus a further 30 months after a positive evaluation) and should lead to a dissertation (PhD thesis). An educational plan will be drafted that includes attendance of courses and (international) meetings. Based on a full-time appointment (38 hours per week) the gross monthly salary will range from € 2,266 in the first year to € 2,897 in the final year, according to the Dutch salary scales for PhD candidates. This is excl. 8% holiday allowance and 8,3% end of year bonus.
- Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for the position
- Number of Scholarships: Number of position is not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for the position
- Entrance Requirements: You should have a Master’s degree in experimental neuroscience or a related field. Affinity and/or experience in experimental methods for systems neuroscience are a prerequisite. Preferably you have strong programming skills (especially in MATLAB) and experience in developing and applying methods for signal processing and neural data analysis. For the collaborative projects, experience with human EEG (project 1) or fMRI (Project 2) is a plus. A certificate for working with laboratory animals (under Dutch legislation) will be an important asset for all these positions. You will also participate in educational activities at the bachelor and/or master levels
- English Language Requirements: Applicant must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: The UvA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We value a spirit of enquiry and endurance, provide the space to keep asking questions and cherish a diverse atmosphere of curiosity and creativity.
You may send in your application using the link below.
Please upload the following information in a single PDF file (not zipped):
- cover letter/letter of motivation (at most 1 page), why did you choose to apply for this position;
- curriculum vitae, including a list of publications;
- the names and contact details (email and telephone numbers) of two academic references.
We will recruit until the position is filled. The selection process commences immediately but will close when a suitable candidate has been found, even if this is prior to the final date of the application window.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020